3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 25.01.20 08:01 pm

What setupapi party pass will not work? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I want to play something non-standard, but I don't want in the middle of the game to know what I cant go due to sloppy selection party.
primarily interested in party of 3 DD mages +sumoner diluted than anything. that is, without the tank and without physical damage. well MB other variations what ever. but physical damage is not want to play. the difficulty most likely 3
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
beRRR_by 25.01.20

Tried 2 mages - fire/earth and water/air. After one and a half hours of play I realized that to go further I can't. Elements negate each other, not very comfortable to play. Hostpur of the magicians only water/air

o
offimpulse dawada 25.01.20

beRRR_by
don't know how in part 2, but 1 took 2 mage fire/earth +water/air, tank, warrior with two-handed sword, the mages of each other do not interfere with all to easy pass.

b
beRRR_by 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
I am personally of the impression left) got stuck for the first officers, and 15 times I tried before I started again) I think the first part was easier due to the lack of mage armor. You do not get the mages to safecast. But you can try vozmozhno I something not so did)

o

beRRR_by
so rather than prevent it? as far as I know enemi 2 strips with MAG and Phys armor, people don't get damage at HP until one of the strips of the appropriate damage type will not be removed. total shoot mages striped mage armor and all. and if the party is 50% magic and 50% physical, you have to remove 2 strips, no?

b
beRRR_by 25.01.20

offimpulse dawadaя to what Uraga little. Here you wheesl fireball dot and hang burning, the following wear from your air/water mage, but ripe in only water and a fence down the burning effect, thus reducing the chance to freeze on the trail course. In the end, the mage armor is removed longer. Something like that
P. s sorry for my mistakes-I write with phone

N
Nightma[R]e 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
Well, if you want to play pure mages, that is, the Earth/Fire/Air/Water. I think it's doable if you play without mods, but here you need to think tactically and it will take you a lot of time and reboots. Well, if you want Summoner with pet without physical damage(For defaultu his physical attack), it will have to pump skills of water,fire,earth,air. There can be filled with the power of the elements of his Incarnate(Combining the books), but the totems depend on the surface on which you call them. And there are still necromancy, but there is basically physics. Necromancer is probably the class of battlemages. That is mixed with physical and MAG damage. Yes, and all in fact. All the rest is physical damage.

B
Batbl4 25.01.20

Yes, the elements strongly interfere with each other. Including due to surface'of status effects. I generally play for 4 mages seemed much harder than 4 physical oriented characters. (one throw of the shield is worth. Especially if he's at all 4))). Of the 4 magicians the scenario I see is this: choose water+air or fire+earth. Respectively 2 characters Maksat these elements. Third, I took the Battlemage (on the inte, with his staff and with military skill). They can in the battle to change the staff on the elements to which less resistance. Can free glasses to pour into polymorph (it will give less bonus but for all elements). Summoner I did on the power(helps to carry stuff, open chests... Him in polymorphe - flay skin required) . Added to their pumping controls, saves the taste and went). But in General, of all that tests, the strongest patica of 4 chars got: 4 Summoner + aura of fire and poison damage. (bleeding skill on the away team multiplies the power of auras. In the end, the damage from the auras a lot more damage themselves summoned)

o

while the food samanera 2 - NCR/call, conversion/call, and 2 mage water/air, fire/earth. Fort joy on easy flies) true fire mage of their own scorches, explodes, poisoning is very hard)) I have the feeling that his problems for the party more than the enemies) sorry no talent as in part 1, when the pump 5 skills of fire for example can not receive damage from it) or not get a stun with 5 aerothermie)
Nightma[R]e wrote:
Combining books
I understand correctly, if I want a combined book done, I go on wiki, look what school skills need and I have enough to blind ANY 2 books from the schools to come out I need a specific book?

B
Batbl4 25.01.20

Books - Yes, any two. It is important that both points without source - if you want a spell that does not require a source. Or one ordinary + one with source - counter source. And... If it is all too easy - increase the complexity))

o

Batbl4 wrote:
aura of fire and poison damage
you mean what you say? I'm from auras only poisonous Aru in geomancy found. in turning only the skin different every

M
Maksim Merenkov 25.01.20

It's about runes probably