3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20 08:02 pm

The bug with the residents of Sanctuary hills (Fallout 4)

Caught a bug - all the inhabitants of Sanctuary hills (quest residents, Mother Murphy, etc.) moved back to the Museum on the first floor and sit there. Replica of the sound that they're about to go to Sanctuary. Preston where not to send, he runs to the Museum, with quests for the protection of posani issues properly. Still others simply offer to share loot, and Murphy says"Here let me sit or How to get to Sanctuary hills and stuff like that.
Prescribed and completequest Min00 and setstageMin00 from 0 to 10 and compleallobjectives Min00, it was no use. Those who have experienced and if you have decided how? To beat as many quests because of the bug just do not have time :(
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
afiges 25.01.20

and teleport them back tried?

T
Technic82 25.01.20

afiges
I don't think teleport will help, there seems some script is broken...

T
Technic82 25.01.20

Roman Lazarev
Try to revert to an early save

E
Edward Omelchenko 25.01.20

Technic82
totally agree, a choice I do not see!

R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20

Technic82
I would like to solve this problem without consequently ago, as too many already completed and built too many settlements

R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20

afiges
I understand teleport them, you can try a console command. If Yes, then tell me what and how if it helps.

R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20

nekit 7000
Here I am is the other option, can't see, but it needs to be, I hope:D

a
afiges 25.01.20

Roman Lazarev
see ID of all who want to teleport,then choose his team prid and then moveto player transfer

R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20

afiges
In General, all the characters are transferred to you, saying that they are going to Sanctuary, even if they are already there and quietly go back to the Museum in Concord, and Preston are way too?

a
afiges 25.01.20

Roman Lazarev
well then only one way-go to an earlier save game

T
Technic82 25.01.20

Roman Lazarev
I was talking about, the reason is in the broken script.

R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20

afiges
Better to leave them in the Museum. If they like it, let them live there☺it's amazing

R
Roman Lazarev 25.01.20

Technic82
That is sad. So will live in the Museum

T
Technic82 25.01.20

Roman Lazarev
Let them hang out in the Museum, and Sanctuary try to settle new settlers. Although, not the fact that they will remain there?

B
Bearhunt 25.01.20

Yes figs them - they are still lythari to work half doesn't want, Except Strudies there is no one particularly needed, but teleporting you 2 other Persian build, so... there will be a mother without a chair and bed to settlers he will deliver)). Most likely mod what is it - I have a lot of problems come after the last update on the nexus: I don't know what mod to grab)