3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 19.09.19 10:14 pm

when beta? (The Surge 2)

gave access, steam has installed an empty folder and writes an error at startup that there is no EXE
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 19.09.19

well, after a month in the sale will be, watch that as a Yes.

M
Marionetco 19.09.19

Panko
damn Riley. thank you. and what they sent so sloppy!? no instructions nothing. and the forum did not see anything. key what I have thrown all and never this you gave.

also no hopes for nourish, a game for all criteria average. yeah I wouldn't expect it. first and played 10 minutes tops. just saw the entry on the beta and signed up on the habit, they are constantly out in the Bethke name, cool.

A
AlexanderYA 19.09.19

Marionetco
The letter was a link to the forum, everything is written, what to do

P
Panko 19.09.19

Marionetco
never understood those who request it sends to the beta of the game, which he did not like. Probably in the form stating that the first part was and it caused a lot of positive emotions...only place, which could give to the one who is really waiting for the game and maybe a game in beta, write a sensible opinion with suggestions for corrections. Surely the freebie vinegar is really sweet?!

M
Marionetco 19.09.19

Panko
it's not clear!? saw raspiarenny project applied for, always do. she must not like me. I just want to see what it is and make some conclusions. and Yes, next time I will Scrin that I write while participating in the beta. especially for those dissatisfied with what they Bethke was not given. it was all that was written, and may therefore give access to all sorts of games that I answer honestly. they are as important to give the game to those who have not played and get their feedback. look at the caliber where it passed 5 tests from August 18, then gave up and just did not even download the client because they do not change anything in the game all that showed in the first gameplay even. all that remained, just trash, not a game. although I and other testers them the whole forum was filled up with the same problems, but they have army, they make a piece of feces, and do not care that players don't like. meanwhile, and this game is a piece of shit, I played yesterday and it's all trash. everything in it is crooked. so crooked that it is worse than the first part, from the first although there were no rejection, but rather curiosity. dead animation level 2009 graphics on ultra plus ultra resolution scale in 200% and still graphene level 2009 well this is how not to love his game that would make. just awful. threw yesterday in the conversation of his group screenshot demonstrating the graphics and people said the same as graphene dead simple. out they gave me access to the PTA division 2, so I from the first minute just fell in love and made a pre-order. these are the need to make games with cool graphene and study, with realistic animations, not art assets engine 2009 for the now 19 year