3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StavrosVasilidis 25.01.20 08:04 pm

That game heats the GPU? (Far Cry 5)

Started playing and within 5 minutes some temperature rose from 50 to 71 degrees. Put all settings to medium, turned off the smoothing and blurring, reduced razreshenie the same thing, only this time for 10 minutes. Fps has not changed - 60-75.

My PC - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 4 gig VRAM and 16 of RAM, the PERC Intel Corei7-3770 4 cores.
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.01.20

StavrosVasilidis
71 degrees is fine, Far Cry 5 is pretty much loads the video card as the last game of yubisofta such as asasin the origins and wachdog 2 will download the video card and processor. One answer open worlds with such detail is extremely decent and the engine for Far Cry 5 as it is not so advanced although updated well, still works fine with an open world and with such a detail, doom'd for example in open world to move his engine so you barely 30 fps wakes up and the card will burn out...

V
VICH68 25.01.20

StavrosVasilidis
the graphics card is weak for part 5. that heats up - puffing iron. besides, betting on her age. and to avoid overheating, settings let the game puts a gun

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.01.20

StavrosVasilidis
pocisti the computer on the graphics card cooler speed add via software if possible pirates miner download from trusted sources

f
fox345 25.01.20

StavrosVasilidis
71 degrees at all about anything. It is in the normal range. Play don't bother.

N
Nellls 25.01.20

For this video card is quite 71 degrees operating temperature, there is no need for concern. I myself have had this card for about 3 years and warmed the same.

M
Mike Neizvestnyy 25.01.20

This is most likely due to a video card. I have on medium is and seems to be OK. I system unit cleaned, actually it barely makes a noise. And Yes, there really is no for concern. The usual temperature. Try to change the thermal paste. Are there other programs to see what very heavy.

A
AL5 25.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Miner? Seriously?
Then some litsuhi clearly bottom)

S
StavrosVasilidis 25.01.20

Cleaned comp, cooler turned up to max Afterburner-om, repak from hatab - but most of all helped decrease raresheniya, not in the config and in the settings, the command zoom-resolution - lowered from 1 to 0.7 and the temperature immediately dropped as much as 10 degrees until 61!
However, the picture has suffered, has become quite dull. The rest of the settings on medium.
In General, it is unclear what developed is not made of individual commands to disable volumetric shadows, reflections, tessellation, fog, etc.

B
Beirut 25.01.20

StavrosVasilidis
C 50 ??? you have a simple 50 temperature?
Change the thermal paste on vidyahe or at least twist the bolts ( they are spring loaded? ) would you detail the model would describe.
And another point, the driver is get used hands to drive cooler, a couple of years as NVIDIA changed the adjustment of the rotation speed of the cooler under the new vidyahi

S
StavrosVasilidis 25.01.20

No, I have a simple (in the sense of graphics card :-)) the temperature is only 32 degrees, while working - 36-42. And 50 immediately jumped when you run the game from the first gaming video, and then off we go.
For all the time I was only with the latest Witcher, usually in games above 60 does not rise on the higher settings and average fps of about 75.

A model of some here - INNO3D PCI-Ex GeForce GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 (256bit) (1071/7010) (2 x DVI, HDMI, DP)
Still am perfectly satisfied, I there even did not change anything.

B
Beirut 25.01.20

StavrosVasilidis
Well, I wouldn't worry, put your schedule cooler boost in MSI Afterburner, for example 65гр 50-55% rpm above 65 and just will not rise.
Even he can see I'm 100% sure that 70+gr and vidyaha max probably 40%+ of turnover, holds in the so-called quiet mode

A
Artem586 19.07.22

StavrosVasilidis Set
the frame rate limit in the game to 60 fps, the card will stop heating up so much.

U
Umar_4499 20.08.22

StavrosVasilidis
I also have 70 degrees with vidyuhi 3060 in my laptop