3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outsider 19.09.19 10:14 pm

Nightmare in North Point DLC your opinions. (Sleeping Dogs)

What do you think about this Supplement with vampires and zombies? As for me in this game is a pun and nonsense..
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Park52 19.09.19

Prevyshayut game Saint Row...

C
Cuba77 19.09.19

I think it would be a great addition

T
The Punk 19.09.19

Unlikely to get something really worthwhile. As I understand it, we are waiting for a simple jog through the old corridors with new Hellouinskie enemies. And, of course, no story!

N
NightHawkreal 19.09.19

In True Crime was fun to drive ghouls and demons.

H
Horse567 19.09.19

and when you got out? in no incentive.

M
MORSOV 19.09.19

And this fashion went to discuss something that's not out yet and what really do not know

A
AdroV 19.09.19

The topic is open.

S
SuperheroM 19.09.19

Dopolnenie this fee or not?
I have to have steam pumped around 4 gigs for sleeping dogs... maybe this is it, this DLC rocked

H
HamataYoshi 19.09.19

SuperheroM
join issue, to come out was today, but sales is not, and deflated to correct the subtitles 4 gig. Can certainly the textures replaced.

_
_SAINTS_ 19.09.19

I do not know everything, but for me it's another game spoiled by zombies and other evil spirits, never I will download this DLC

S
SuperheroM 19.09.19

Appeared in the incentive of this DLC, is 5.e. Buy it today. Who knows, this Supplement will be embedded in the original company, or its need to play?

N
NightHawkreal 19.09.19

something tells me that he will be after the story.

Interesting, but will shoot?

d
dante_01 19.09.19

where can I download it on pirates?)

A
AkumaAkatsuki 19.09.19

SuperheroM

this DLC separately from the main company

S
SCAR. 19.09.19

A couple of hours ago passed. What can I say? Experience mostly mixed out.
The main drawback of this Supplement is that it's small - it's only been three hours (while looking for all cash altars and cleared the area from the dead). And evil only a couple of types - of course I would like more.
Oh and somehow monotonous, everything happens - came, killed all who looked at the scene went on (until the end).
Yet the way is not entirely clear why suddenly out of the Kong was gone all police. Yes, Yes, you can do whatever you want to RAID you, no one will not hold.
But in General, it is clear that for such small price and no one would make a great addon. But if I see: only for 5 dollars, or 145 rubles is quite normal - on the eve of Halloween run through the night Nord-Point, to try magic Kung Fu and at the same time slightly acquainted with Chinese wickedness. Come, in short.
And by the way - optimization is better, and it shows. Is this the original, or is it just DLC - don't know (not tested yet).
In General, if someone will question to buy/download, or not?, here it is difficult to answer. It's just small and quite a good DLC in honor of Halloween, because it is better think for yourself - whether you want to fight with the dead, or not? But if I see something it has no meaning it is, rather, because - for fun. In short - decide for yourself.

PS
Spoiler!
Spoiler
And raised from the dead he also brought positive. It was amusing to listen to the dialogue with him about returning to the world of the living. :3

SuperheroM
Dopolnenie this fee or not?
Paid. The Incentive is $ 5, or 149 rubles.
this Supplement will be embedded in the original company, or its need to play?
After the acquisition in the main menu will have a choice - the original game, or nightmare in North point. Some will choose this to be.
But simply put - no, it is not built into the original, and you play it separately.

NightHawkreal
something tells me that he will be after the story.
Yes, the action takes place after the main storyline. I won't spoil, but there is so will be shown.
Interesting, but will shoot?
No, in addition missing firearms. At all. Only melee (knives, hatchets, etc.), wooden sword (magic, it specifically introduced in the DLC) and actually, the melee.

M
ManiacFPS 19.09.19

SCAR.
you forgot to say that this Supplement has continued.

N
NightHawkreal 19.09.19

That there are no guns of course a pity, but what to do with ei AP :)

M
ManiacFPS 19.09.19

NightHawkreal
no that's good, because the game was made with emphasis on fighting and shooting gave can be said as a bonus ) so everything is clear.

M
ManiacFPS 19.09.19

Yes, and I took less than 2 hours company, then spent a bit of time to unlock all the achievements, this Supplement.

N
NightHawkreal 19.09.19

Oftop: do it as a bonus if you steal a COP's gun\shotgun and look in the street adventures, you can see the senile picture - instead of fleeing bandits swinging extremities of the rod on the bullet. But then the cops come and spoil the whole raspberries.