3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20 08:55 pm

Well, as the first episode? (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

The intrigue is though that all fill up no doubt. Yes the small end pinned.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkSidius 25.01.20

The beautiful game has become, but more difficult than the first three seasons. Stuck in the woods with zombies a lot of them.

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

Darksidious
This is where traps? He pulled away a couple of times. Activate the log of one sew and play cut one. But remember all is not what it seems.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

All as always - where will Clem, there begins confusion.

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
I hope it does not kill, although if you count up Junior would kill her, how she Do ? Either that or turn. I do not survive.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Look at the picture of the last scene.

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
There wish that I prematurely pulled away? Yes, I think that the woman who stole a van in the first season hanging out with these same raiders. Yes, you're a man pushed to the walking or the food given?

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Pushed to the kid threatened. Although I think this fine without me bad learned. And if Clem got?

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
The same thrust.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

I think he survived or had their warning. Interestingly, Clem the leader will now choose again, or claw?

K
KingBaby 25.01.20

IMHO the stool of the same series in the series ... threw that shit on the 2th episode of the 2nd season

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
Pure should be good for take small for Sirnak and blame in Fig. But we know that will not fall down.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Yeah, still not all there ruined. The small belt should be given not to open fire without orders.

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
I don't know in this world to shoot and then ask my need. We believe during all seasons of pushing.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Especially from a revolver, which the customer just got dumped. And now Clem is to disentangle.

p
pashalet 25.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons: the Intrigue is though that all fill up no doubt.
I would even say: there is no doubt that we dumped another bucket telalaska standard templates and stamps. Actually have already started. But the rate for Clem, of course all discourage. Teyla already prosekli that any hack can be diluted Clem and the people will eat and ask for supplements)