3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzengrave 25.01.20 08:56 pm

Crash when open the menu or map. (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

The game is stable, subsidence fps there is, on the ultra, so the problem is clearly not operative. MB who faced with similar? Maybe there is a cunning move, as for example people found with departures after your arrival to Prague.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.01.20

Dzengrave
try to put a different version of direct x at startup, can it work.

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Does not help(
I've tried everything. Crashes from the menu, when changing resolutions, changing graphics when loading saves, in the subway, after the cut scenes this game in full screen in the window at the low, low resolution. It videodriver. And we have to restart the PC. Often broken saves and download only AutoSave and then not always. So Makar passed to M8 and have to constantly reboot the PC.
Not a game but a big pain.
Only mission in Dubai goes smoothly.

S
Siniy Kot 25.01.20

callmegod
pirates?if Yes, download another Repack and reinstall,just change direct, DX12 requires approximately 400 metres further-maybe trite is not enough video memory
I have the same problem with a Repack until I reset the other,the ruins of denovo the way, what to do

D
Dzengrave 25.01.20

Vladislav Fires
well, as I understand, if there was a lack of VRAM or RAM - it crashes would in the course of the game, and then you can at least a day of real time to play - and nothing will happen until you climb up to see... It is a direct fiercely glows, it is necessary once again not to lunatica and memorize the streets and in the briefs.

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Vladislav Fires
Tried, everything Repack. It happens after you install the new Repack, for an hour to play without crashes (if it does not load the saves from the menu, or not to climb in the inventory). BUT... then everything is new. Only in Dubai and M7 the basis of KPA, I was able to delve into the tools and gadgets on the trunks of the tie. And so, my Manager equipment dealers)))

D
Dzengrave 25.01.20

callmegod
Plate at all... What shall we do? Windowed mode tried?

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Dzengrave
I've tried everything. Using tinctures Nvidia, MSI Afterburner, registry changes, video drivers, etc. Sometimes windowed mode helps to get out of the subway or to continue the game after the cut scenes, but not always.
And now, I finished Mission 7 and on returning to Prague, I decided to unload inventory in a personal safe. But on arrival in Locke's apartment Adam, no save game is not loaded, i.e. loaded, but crashes either immediately or even before the apartment is not reaches.
The only way to restore an earlier save game and pass M7 and not to return to Locke's apartment.
Although the first time played over two hours of running in Prague and the saves worked, inventory, map, and then began. Like, the game terminal cancer begins after Dubai.

R
Ryazancev 25.01.20

callmegod
If the video driver crashes, the cause is somewhere in the graphics card. Try to lower frequency, set maximum performance, set the video driver on the net. In short, to solve problems vidyuhi. Perhaps with another video card of these glitches and never will be!

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Ryazancev
see the first line of the comments above.

R
Ryazancev 25.01.20

callmegod
Strange I have the usual impeller (referenda) with 780 1084 1757 chip memory. Windows 10 newly set (updated 1607). All libraries are C++. Several times really took off(shutdown program). Repak from hatab. Works fine.

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Yes, I've tried everything except installing the 10s. But it won't help. The game just kills the graphics card. MB you have a good PSU, I don't know. I have 650w. everything that I played, I always had. And will be missed I hope. I think it's just a huge shoal of porting. Well, the theme of the incentive, as it were, cry out that such problems even on 1000+ gtx. And people can't do anything.
The game failed. It is worse than HR, and is not stable even at the minimum salary in many, when even the default settings give a very high+off resource-intensive. It just knocks the driver or brings in a BSoD.

R
Ryazancev 25.01.20

callmegod
If the power supply sucks then maybe in this case, I have a chief tech at 850. Optimization is also good. I really liked the game the gameplay and side quests. He antiutopii futuristic cyberpunk have come. Have you tried the Repack?

D
Dzengrave 25.01.20

I have the Repack from Hatab by the way, the Digital Deluxe Edition [v.1.11.616.0] [Repack by xatab] you, callmegod, what?

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Ryazancev
Dzengrave
I have all the. All installed, even the license (for 76гб) with crack.
Update: I got to the apartment, getting involved in a murder investigation in the alley. And through this lane went to the apartment complex without any problems. And the apartment got. The relationship did not see, but the fact remains. Amazes me every time the game is (with a minus sign of course).

D
Dzengrave 25.01.20

Um, I by scientific spear yesterday I determined what graphics setting I have on the flights affected. If you leave it on maximum speed, but disable MSSA and reduce the quality of textures to the Ultra to Very high yet there were no departures. Played about 2-3 hours, specially in the map and inventory, looking every ten meters. If that changes - I will unsubscribe here.

_
_Nitrogenium_ 25.01.20

Had the same trouble, one to one! :) Dubai has passed, and in Prague steadily began to fly. And the train it when you open the card. Load, running through Prague, open the map - boom! departure. Tried a lot of things, including setting of fire wood of the monitor! The author of some articles claimed that video card should 100% know exactly what is connected to it the monitor...

Later, I began to look for sawiki, if you are going to reinstall the game and found the folder where the game sends crash reports and mini dumps. (windows/Users/ user / documents/ Deus Ex Mankind Divided, there is one text file it the log, the rest of the dump) At the end of the log was access violation error with the code... As I read the bug appears if the application tries to write to someone (Wendy) occupied address space of memory or so. Itself a dozen sometimes gave the message: failed to start the driver screen.
Vidyaha I have a little glucova... And I figured she was already dying and there is a problem with the entry in the memory. Started looking for a program to test VRAM and randomly on some forum people are faced with the same missions only in other games BF or something... So he sinned as I have the memory and drove it tests...

Turned out to be!!! The problem is the lack of the swap file!!!

As I understand it, it's not a physical memory shortage, but the fact that the video card reserves a place in the operative, and operative refers to the swap.... Which is not XS... in short... It seems apparent ancient bugs Windows with dynamic memory allocation. Default 10 swaps or disabled or in some strange state, because in the jobs window size no checks I was not, but claimed that Pali file has been created, when I sobsno tried to create it.

In General. The creation of the swap ( according to the standard scheme min and max = the volume of operatives ) completely got rid of crash when you open the card!

Really, for the game does not need it, no fps dips I didn't notice back video settings, but apparently it is needed for the allocation of address space for RAM or some clever entries in the registry... I think You can argue long on this subject :)))

Swap can throw on the main screw, if the ssd system, in the Internet there are descriptions.

Ten hours I played... I already know and forgot about the crashes with a map...
But as vidyaha SCW glucova game once flew, but it flew so well that slammed something shut, and now the game crashes at the first logo :) reinstalling the game did not solve the problem, fell system... Something similar I had with asimina, the departure... and the game no longer runs. On another system, even on another computer, but with this videhoe.
Now the error in the log: Unknown exception
sfc /scannow stops at 23% and says that can't recover any files...

Hmm... This is not a journaling file system... Is the bottom called Windows !

Absolutely do not rule out that it is not correct, and some other games will go through the stage of downloading games or locations :))) But that's a topic for another stamp :)

_
_Nitrogenium_ 25.01.20

In the end took the game under the 7th... :)