3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIIIIIIIIIIII 25.01.20 08:57 pm

GTA: SA on the PS2 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA SA on PS2 much better than PC.
1. There is normal radio.
2. Automatic sight.
3. Multiplayer for 2 players.
But move on to the forum. Here we discuss the pros and cons.
We are ready to help each other with codes or missions.
In short chatting!
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snova_na_PG 25.01.20

ProstoqYParen
On the PC, I also noticed bugs and lockups)
The game is great. In the PS 2 version played. The differences are small. In terms of graphics on PC will be prettier even without mods. And so to each his own.
edit
The first post's theme about the radio all killed)
Apparently on PC it got stripped down pirates at the time. That radio in the PC version that the console is identical. On the PC is that still your tracks you can add. About the PS 2 version is not up to date.

P
ProstoqYParen 25.01.20

Снова_на_PG
PC beautiful in ADI KACH-ve on a large monitor price in 6 PS2.
On the PS2 atmosphere,umden pairs from the sand,the character is more natural.Water on the clothes for example fades and you no longer have to change after your run.GTA 5 is finally finished.
What is a pirate?All games removed from the official Ribakov.Buy litsuhi if money to a Fig.
Yes, you can add on PC,but I jammed them in real player,heard to the holes, and atmosphere,pleasant experience from the game lost,for each to GTA your soundtrack.
PC all radio noise,in addition to modificirovannaja in criminal or super Kars.

P
ProstoqYParen 25.01.20

Снова_на_PG
And PS2 games are best to play on old TVs like to watch TV,all at times juicy,even the emulators still cannot withdraw.And when you stretch is even worse than the plasma.

When playing GTA sa on the PC,there is no sense of realism,to answer for his actions,stupidly holding the arrows do not adjust the speed and crush everything.
There is no sense of career and satisfaction from it.For example that has accumulated in the house,the game will never take off.On the PS2 it is optimized so that all that dust is going to read it and run GTA sa without any problems.Vice city on the PS2 dull,miserable and hangs in the menu when the settings of the controller tightly.

P
ProstoqYParen 25.01.20

Снова_на_PG
Frankly,I'm flattered by your presence and watching me here.

G
Grand Theft Aero 25.01.20

GTA sa on the PS2 would look a hundred times better than on a PC, if she wasn't in such a crummy resolution. And she is sinking about 15 fps in the center of any city on the strip, for example, near the hospital in Los Santos, etc.

Z
Zhrta 25.01.20

Somebody knows a bug in the story missions with a friend on ps2

L
Lioshenka 25.01.20

All my life I played on PC, but the graphics are without question better on PS. This is a great orange sun, thick fog and dense grass on the PC only, sadly, no. Cons: management, the keyboard is of course always better, but even the PS controller privykaesh. In some missions, though still angry.