3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Pogodin 25.01.20 08:57 pm

GTA 5 on Windows 10 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Whether GTA 5 Windows 10 Technical Preview? If there are any problems? Properly functioning Steam? Thank you in advance)
301 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 25.01.20

areay
download from the office site preview version, well put!

j
joeyes 25.01.20

Sprintin
Yes figs knows, maybe coincided (put 10ку 4 days ago), because I tried Witcher 3 to run - everything is OK.

met set
I have not the pirates.

Update: put the video card drivers for dozens of the 8th of July, re-reinstalled the game - long frieze seems to have disappeared, but now the game slows down:)

S
Sprintin 25.01.20

joeyes
drawdown munitions , etc due to the latest patch!

1Real 25.01.20

PcGamer333
Same thing for the r9 290, put driver 15.6 and all was fine

m
mister611 25.01.20

PcGamer333
firewood 15.7 Chet GTA frieze cruel, especially when driving on 8.1 everything was fine and the driver 15.7 for dozens installed ? Can accidentally the same, as for the 8.1 set? They separately go to different OS.

j
joeyes 25.01.20

In General rolled back to Win7, because the problem with friezes (from 3 to 10 seconds) is not decided. Also in recent days on Win10 appeared quite noticeable sagging FPS. I'll wait for stable version 10 key (I doubt that this will be released on the 29th))

S
SP-minus 25.01.20

the next year there is no sense to switch

M
Mr.Sirocco 25.01.20

What are all the dull hamsters, everything works fine on 10 since the first build. If you do not know how to configure the system, then do not touch it. Every build is getting better and better, 166 build altogether until the bugs not noticed. The driver 8 works just fine, the video driver for 10 have with both manufacturers, so if something doesn't work, break their hands.

j
joeyes 25.01.20

Mr.Sirocco
Dude, I'm an IT-person, in the past the system administrator, so to install and configure the OS somehow can. If you read the thread, you will see that the video driver was recently installed for 64разрядной dozens. What you have works fine, does not guarantee the performance of the game on other systems, because the OS still raw and configurations are different.

I
Iikeaboss 25.01.20

KsenoS_7
The same thing, despite the fact that 8870м in GTA 5 produces 10 frames more than the built-in Intel. the Witcher on medium(value proposition ultra) were given 30-45K/sec. And to supply firewood for AMD, we must all shamans gather to find ancient diamonds and spend hundreds of ritual dances - well, in principle still does not help. Do not buy gamed.

d
dsfghgfd 25.01.20

Saw that the left driver on windows 10 (I Have AMD) and decided to install ten,set and everything works fine,but GTA 5 is infinite(the Game loads to the menu) and I thought MB will load but no,I put it on the download and walked away for 15 minutes - 20 but nothing changed:(
What to do?
I think many people will say get a seven or an eight,but if there's another way?

L
LorDofDemons167 25.01.20

dsfghgfd
is. Delete the game completely from the computer and reinstall on the new

C
CEMENTATOR 25.01.20

dsfghgfd
from the 29th of July at 10 of the transition. Is it possible to get it earlier?

I
Ice Storm 25.01.20

Win 10 yet not optimized for all games.
otchityvatsya back,or wait for the official announcement of Win10

k
kalek 25.01.20

On 10 wines shouldn't go with her it will be a lot of problems ...

I
Ice Storm 25.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Yes,preloading became available in March.all can be updated,including pirates.

C
CEMENTATOR 25.01.20

Tvorog52
Hi pirates. but I have this time around licensing Windows. And advertising icon like in the summer appeared near the clock. and not in March. So from the 29th and not before, and then see what games will become.

M
Maxizoid 25.01.20

OMG, now you can take the test and then give the license. What is piracy?

m
mister pravda 25.01.20

dsfghgfd
Oh my God, fuck you 10 wines ,it is best for you or something ,get 10 wines has not been run .

W
Warrior Heresy 25.01.20

I used to have one but helped creating a text document and txt called commandline and write :
-DX11
-fullscreen
after that I was just simply long download.