3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snow3White 19.09.19 10:14 pm

People help!!!The game is free but my library is not present(( (Life is Strange)

Hi all I have a question.As many of you know the first episode is now free in steam and when I go to the game page it says the Incentive game you have in the library, but there is not present of this game.What is the problem why not??Or free games in the Steam library are not included tell me???Thank you...
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
OLEH2BIS 19.09.19

Snow3White
free game does not give +1 to the library and no cards. If set, it will be displayed...

S
Snow3White 19.09.19

OLEH2BIS
and so with all the free games?

M
MaaF 19.09.19

Snow3White
Yeah) If you, like everyone, all free games are immediately flagged in the library, they would have been at least a thousand and a half each))

O
OLEH2BIS 19.09.19

Snow3White
like, Yes

S
Snow3White 19.09.19

MaaF wrote:
MaaF
Okay Thanks for the reply))

B
Blind Fox 19.09.19

Snow3White
in principle, the card can now give for buying episodes if they cost 9 dollars or more

P
P4LLER 19.09.19

To free game appear in Your steam library, you need to buy at least 1 addition, the game will not give You a +1 to the account, but will be displayed even if it is not installed on the computer

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 19.09.19

P4LLER
You're not late with the answer, no?

P
P4LLER 19.09.19

Yamaguchi-gumi
I just a new user, clear answer I can not see here. Suddenly someone will help :D

P
P4LLER 19.09.19

and put dislikes, I'm more than sure that I want everything to be for free

R
RestlessDreams91 19.09.19

P4LLER
Dislikes you set for necroposting, not because that I want everything to be for free.