3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Filb 25.01.20 08:59 pm

Crashes (Far Cry 5)

Starts then crashes,what could be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikola1957 25.01.20

Well, windows is not in the mood, the iron is not drawn (the batteries died or just went-you're on FIH-with -your-games-in-this-heat or ....)....
On trying to play, you know? And we don't know. You have a choice of Windows, Macy's, PlayStation... like something....
In the game crashes like I have been to.

C
CHADREX 25.01.20

The main problem is the Repack/setup, driver or the computer. Eliminate two problems and he will understand.

Ps. Version from the website xatab works without crashes.

m
maxpayen 25.01.20

A license need to buy and not to support pirates.....here's GOD's punishment FOR IT!!!!!

f
fatallezzz 25.01.20

Филb wrote:
Starts then crashes,what could be?
Most likely after the launch of the fly. The conclusion is simple - to keep it off, you don't need to run.

p.s. and if you expect help you need to learn a more informative topic to disclose. At least to write for the iron version of the game, and how legally it is acquired.

V
Vladimir2307 25.01.20

Has been: http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_wildlands/tech/chto_to_ne_zapuskaetsya_igra-944485/#comment-16646060

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Филb
I also flew at the entrance to the main menu.Just wait until everything goes,and tablet CPY will work without pressing ESC and all

F
Filb 25.01.20

Game editor cut/do not recoded [Game editor is cut / nothing is recordered]
And where can I get it?

F
Filb 25.01.20

fatallezzz
Game editor cut/do not recoded [Game editor is cut / nothing is recordered]
Game version - 1.4.0 [Version of the game is 1.4.0]
Tablet from CPY [Crack by CPY]
The choice of a combination of text and voice (in the installer) [You can choose a combination of text and voiceovers (in the setup)]

N
Nikola1957 25.01.20

Филb
And what for pirates in the editor?

F
Filb 25.01.20

Nikola1957
maybe because it does not start the game?

N
Nikola1957 25.01.20

I do not understand... and who then wrote that the game starts and then crashes? The editor here is not exactly in the business.
Or Windows is acting up or the graphics card in agony. Maybe from the radiator dust we need to shake?