3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kail_Katarn 19.09.19 10:14 pm

The problem with the passage of M4-78 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Good time of day. The problem is quite absurd, but it is. On the planet of the droids I can't do the 1st same mission, i.e. to talk to the droid IS-18, since I can't find him. The planet was rocked with this website, cards and a card is not present (or I'm inept or it was not). Flew to find him with the help of a GO-TO as NK-47 too likes to call all living with bags of tripe", which I don't like, and it's T3-M4 always zapikivayut, so it is not particularly clear what he is asking. Who is the planet, help me, if not difficult.
26 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOLF7 19.09.19

Just harsh astromehanik T3 so serologic that his speech has to zapisivat. it's all true.

N
Nichronus 19.09.19

Kail_Katarn
Ummm... on this planet the only one I know IS. It IS-24, the supervisor of the Industrial Zone. But in order to get to it, you first have to cut off in the same Industrial Zone system ventillyatsii that the poison did not rise to the surface, then return to the landing site Hawk and only after that to return to the management console in the image GG. There on the left console, two tanks of muck and a large droid. So there, ahead and to the left, the door big. It will open only after you take out ventilaciju.
P. S. Entrance to the Industrial Area is located directly in front of the Central square, where the entrance to the Core Behavior.

K
Kail_Katarn 19.09.19

Meydum_Nichronus
Judging by the job IS-18 needs to be in the room ventilation, but this is not essential, as I this very room ventilation and can't find it.

N
Nichronus 19.09.19

Kail_Katarn
Yes, what room ventillyatsii, the Dark Side, I said shit?! The terminal outside. IS-24 in Arkon sitting. Damn, where's my map was...
PS
That is, a map of the Industrial Zonepix.PlayGround.ru

Marked in red the place where the control terminal ventilation systems is. Blue - the entrance to the Arkona not only remember, Arkon-1, or Arkon-2.
P. P. S. Sorry that demolished the passage of M4-78. Will have to re-write.

K
Kail_Katarn 19.09.19

Meydum_Nichronus
Found the Main terminal Plenum, but the controls are unavailable and it's all I can do is to get out of it.

N
Nichronus 19.09.19

Kail_Katarn
Soooo... yeah, okay. In the main square are marching tall droid, his manipulators even triple. With him to say Hello. Scour all the branches of the dialogues. And in the console have something to decipher, if I remember correctly. And before that better preserved.

K
Kail_Katarn 19.09.19

Meydum_Nichronus
Where is the Main area? I remind you that my cards don't work (or they are not, or I am inept).

N
Nichronus 19.09.19

Kail_Katarn
Rather, the second. The main square is here when you from the landing pad up in the Elevator, go left and there is a bunker. This is the entrance to the M4-78 Core Behavior. There's another sentry droid spiders roam. If you go to the right of this bunker, then there is the console worth it. If it is right to go - you hit the force field. This is the path to the Area of the Environment. Go to the left - there droids will try to get you kicked to drag a road to the Industrial Zone. Okay?
P. S. the Crack accidentally, not swing for just this case?

K
Kail_Katarn 19.09.19

Meydum_Nichronus
No problems, but as it turned out, it's in the game ( not in my hands and not the content). I installed the Project and planet droid on this game but downloaded from another source(to download later had another due to the fact that GO-TO special textures, which the game crashes at any location where there is the ball for torture or copies of it), so now there is the roller prizemleniya and voice( in the version of the game that I played before that, it didn't work), and, drumroll, MAP. Appeared IS-18 at the console. It was in the game. I hope that now everything will work ( until GO-TO again not appear). Thanks for the help.

N
Nichronus 19.09.19

OMG. Well, good luck.

L
LetsRockK 19.09.19

Please help. Throw in the mail or something. Can't pass the planet with the droids and all. if I'm not careful Tolley this is a bug. In the industrial area closed the door, through the console found out that it was closed what the droid and all. then I do not know what to do. I need to find IS-24 it was just beyond this door. With all peregovory on this planet, everywhere prerelase

V
Visas Marr 19.09.19

Help pliz, the service droid of the Central zone gave you instructions on how to revive L5-65 to do this, you need to find four generators - two you already have. WHERE ARE THEY?

C
Chel0vek 19.09.19

I agree, where are the generators?)

D
Dima Nguen 19.09.19

I have a more ridiculous situation... gave the droid a dashboard with coordinates to this planet, and on the galaxy map it does not, although the quest for the missing Jedi. how to solve it?
PS Even demolished localization, but to no avail

S
Sion94 19.09.19

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the following question: where I can get a save to Kotor2?
Thank you for your attention.

s
storm1337 19.09.19

where to find the is 02? I down, or no? I is 18 said that it is necessary to find is 02

s
storm1337 19.09.19

all, I found this IP 02

S
Stromberg 19.09.19

Help to find the feet for the IS-57. Clambered entire planet - not found. It is necessary to pass the quest about repairing the 3 droids. The other two I recovered.

W
Wolfryu21 19.09.19

Stromberg
At the entrance there's a droid on the black market. Feet from him. 3000 loans