3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LimonMessi 25.01.20 09:00 pm

If this is a good your PC and that it will pull?

Going to buy myself a new PC, my from which you created this topic, the moral is outdated.Don't really know much about components, please help.

Feature
AMD A8-9600 - 4 cores at 3.1 Hz processor
AMD RX Rareon 550 (2gb)-video card
8Gb-RAM
1 TB - Size hard drive( maybe inappropriately could include in the list?)

Write what the modern game can pull at least 25-30 fps.
48 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.01.20

LimonMessi wrote:
If this is a good your PC and that it will pull?
Weak.

LimonMessi wrote:
AMD RX Rareon 550 (2gb)-video card
VRAM a little,and so take any review and see some tests of this.
https://overclockers.ru/lab/show/85307/obzor-i-testirovanie-videokarty-amd-radeon-rx-550

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

saa0891 I understand in the tests on this link are all on ultra?

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

If I understood correctly, the worst is the graphics card? How about the processor?

S
Ser777 25.01.20

This files most often on low-medium pull modern games from 2013 and above.

G
Garik Nevskoy 25.01.20

LimonMessi
You better budget and announce what You have of components, the better will gather. In the first message of a terrible config.

V
Vyxyxol 25.01.20

1. A computer - shit.
2. None, except that only the minimum salary.
Spoilers the other hand, Solitaire and Minesweeper, you can on the stump and 2 to play.

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

In PC building I don't know squat from shinola about

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

Garik Nevskoy WELL, Yes it is possible in principle, but I'm not sure
I am from a village, so the problem may be with the purchase of components

b
bazilews 25.01.20

LimonMessi
The Assembly is weak,the game if you pull,only on low or medium,the future of the PC.

b
bazilews 25.01.20

LimonMessi
What amount have?

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

bazilews To 45000 thousand

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

P. S I don't go for the modern graphene GTA, the Witcher,fullauto,and battlefield
I was a little more important than gameplay

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

Can bear low graphics settings

S
SonyK_2 25.01.20

LimonMessi wrote:
Going to buy myself a new PC, my from which you created this topic, the moral is outdated...
If the money to buy a fully new PC is not enough, try to take from the old all that is possible - do upgrade: updating of the components will spend less than buying ready Assembly. Case, power supply (if not quite old and weak), CDs (if not spilling), CD / DVD drives (if any), etc. can be left. In this case we have to change motherboard, CPU (with cooler if the old will not work), memory (unless you plan to fix with the old motherboard) and graphics card - the rest will save.
...Not really know much about components...
No problem - here is iron section of the forum (read more than not) the people will help.

b
bazilews 25.01.20

LimonMessi
For this amount up to get a better laptop,normal stacjonarnych for the money can not buy.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

bazilews
Stupid nothing could come up with??? What sense to buy poor laptop when you can take much more powerful than stacjonarnych. And why bother to write such nonsense???

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

LimonMessi
For 45K you can get a great comp that will pull the latest games without problems on medium settings but if 60 fps for you is not very important at 30 fps and on high.
Do the Assembly on i5 8400 (13000) + cooler for 500 rubles + motherboard is now out on budget B360 chipset can take and H310 1,000 cheaper but better still on B360 (5500). About the RAM, I actually have 2 modules and 16 gigs, since on the budget motherboard sometimes only 2 slots for memory it will have to take one die to 8 gigs at least 3000Мгц (6500) second then buy. Screw leave, really hope that he is with the SATA connector built otherwise buy a new power supply you didn't specify but if he is normal and 500 watt at least you can leave the body leave. And if on the screw and the power unit can save the rest to start up on vidyuhi and take the GTX 1060 6 gigs. But then again there's a catch that if the monitor only VEGA that is vidyuhi 1000-series do not connect, you will need a special adapter and not the fact that will fit. Then you can take the RX 580 only see in the net is it possible to connect Monica VEGA is output through a conventional adapter, and power supply are better than at least 550.
If all goes according to plan the best comp you will have to pull new items and even on ultra and on high with a stable 60 fps.

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

BUT where to buy these???! I'm not even in Moscow do not live even close

L
LimonMessi 25.01.20

DNS normal store to purchase?

G
Garik Nevskoy 25.01.20

LimonMessi
Now the CSN normal store a couple of years ago was terribly rude, the prices were very high.
You have from the components? Which monitor and what resolution? The power supply is? If Yes, write what is indicated on the unit, there is a marking with the model number. What else is there? When all will call, then you can estimate that it is better to buy.