3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 25.01.20 09:00 pm

should I buy this game? (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

since the game is now worth 44 rubles that I had a question

is it worth it to buy it?

what are the pros and cons
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProPsyh 25.01.20

Ely Maze
One of the best parts in the whole series of NFS. Of the minuses only the lack of tuning and modding. The rest of the game is beautiful. Definitely worth taking!

M
Melissa Benoist 25.01.20

Yes

M
Melissa Benoist 25.01.20

DiRazr
+

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

DiRazr
SlashurGC
and cars there is little or decent?

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

DiRazr
SlashurGC

and Yes, the little system but I always play games on low

V
VovanFitisov 25.01.20

Not poorer. And you will not regret.

G
GRAUPAL 25.01.20

Why buy when you can just download?

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

GRAUPAL
I already don't really like downloading pirate

J
JoKeRD07 25.01.20

Ely Maze
If you have friends who have the individuals. copy of the game - buy

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

Ely Maze
Right now would be to ask is it worth buying the game for 44 of the ruble... is everything in Russia Is so bad that such prices you and you're still wondering to take it or not... Liter of milk is more expensive and he was 44 rubles a pity, even if you never play will not be possible to take to collection. I have 170 rubles worth more than you more than 3 times.

P
ProPsyh 25.01.20

Ely Maze
Go! Don't worry about it. Recently launched on the weaker computer. Cars for every taste, not Gran Turismo and not Forza, but a lot of motors and the best part is that pausing before the selection of the car for racing a pleasant female voice will tell the story of this machine and its features. Network live, go there is always someone.

F
FallenGhost 25.01.20

Ely Maze
Worth it. Of modern probably the best part.

P
ProPsyh 25.01.20

Bupycop
Stop counting other people's money! The question was whether purchase! It would be better written HERE was VASYA. Your post in the context of this topic has no meaning.
Spoilery:) This post is also off topic.

M
Madevi 25.01.20

One of those games where you can score the passage for hours to ride on the world, making cool screenshots using photo mode. In 720p, though.
Spoilershe has a very good optimization will pull on any Intel HD Graphics.

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

DiRazr
DiRazr wrote:
Stop counting other people's money!
44 of the ruble, Carl! For the game in steam! Man creates a theme that he should weigh all for and against he play for 4K buys and even then, a simple solution for a refund if something will not like it. Judging by the fact that the author is such a sum, which you could later regret, I think he's at the checkout gum with my mom 20 minutes to choose, green or blue...

P
ProPsyh 25.01.20

Bupycop
Take the money out of the equation, and whether to spend time on it? Personally I think it is, and you all the money consider.
PS. Any savings is reduced to save time. Think about it!

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

Bupycop
DiRazr
I ask this because I wonder whether it is game or not ask those people who played it

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

Madevi
what cool pictures, though direct take on Desk put mm although this idea will try

Z
ZloyViki 25.01.20

Ely Maze
Be sure to buy and add to friends in Steam, online to drive!)

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

DiRazr
I still can not understand, when 44 of the ruble, was considered as money? And even in such a scale that the author creates a topic with a poll whether he should spend on this product these money he had already spent more time than those 44 of the ruble beat in terms of games and in terms of earning this measly 44 of the ruble, so it's safe to could not looking to take.
Ely Maze
It was enough to go to the page in steam and read the reviews, and given that the game is worth 44 rubles, which translated limonada even more expensive, I do not understand why this to arrange a survey. Reasonably prices and total scores in the 70-80% and do Metacritic 86/100
PS You would while waiting for responses, will be earned that 44 of the ruble, even if you are 10 years old that leads to such thoughts, it was possible to take glass containers or metal on the street to gather up.