3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20 09:00 pm

Questions about the gameplay (Tension)

I don't know how to name the topic, because the game itself goes, regardless of what the player is doing, and to call the theme of questions for the passage is meaningless.

Ask questions. If we can - will reply.
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon1c 25.01.20

Ha, I'm only having sex games found that in the obscura can right click the camera to rotate and wheel to zoom in/zoom out ))) So infuriated that shoots hearts overlap) And is so simple.. Maybe for someone it will also be opening)

R
Revan 25.01.20

Became. About the approximation, I didn't know.

l
lens_88 25.01.20

Can't pass on the first two sisters... Ava always Whaleman clean And the UTU is not enough of a green color, because the silver - FIC will find... and both sisters guzzle so reluctant to think, say do not recorbet izbrannitsa is already angry at the third. Feed donor, maybe with a speed display sign that was the effeciency? I even gold-filled heart - still can not feed.
Help who than can!

Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20

The mantis in the game almost does not appear, so I would go through the Uta. in the garden plant tree 2 green, 2 silver and 1 gold. silver is given at the beginning of the + is in the form of free droplets in the mine (from the earth out for a while, and then disappear), with the greens even less of a problem. when accumulated a complete palette of green and silver, then clear all heart, pour to the max of gold and going to my sister. all color of one type to pour for one token.

S
SLYCIFER 25.01.20

I walked through the Avu. The whaler pulled her one filled me heart. In vain. I waylaid him in the Mines and was killed. Then for two cycles opened a passage.

D
Demon1c 25.01.20

I have no ava, no you heart is not broken.. do Not use gold, while not really useful, just save up and fill the hearts in front of feeding the sisters...
lens_88, until the sixth cycle will open one sister, and then go faster, because more gardens, hearts and so on..
Also, do not repeat mistakes, do not touch all the trees, it is better to fill one, but the eyeballs..

Reach turgor, 32nd cycle, chose Yani.. collect the last drops of lilac..

Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20

Do not use gold, while not really useful
that's one reason I Sovetov to go through the Uta

l
lens_88 25.01.20

ZaraZ , thank you, but silver at the beginning of the ned(for me at least...) only purple,amber, blue and gold...
Demon1c , to 6 ?!?! 8( I a * only 12 cycle spread! Oh no, I will again beat-seventh...
Question: to fill the hearts of all it is necessary to limit or to pass? they then datut th NT?
+ nice observation - if you do not pass the training, the first tree can be fertilizelater, with plenty of hearts and a pint, - capacity of the tree exceeds the wildest imagination, the issue of agricultural culture accordingly more - a trifle but nice :)

Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20

2 times to fill the heart sisters, so skipped ahead and hammer on it.

D
Demon1c 25.01.20

In the end, all the same it is necessary to fill the selected sisters 2 hearts.. So if previously defined, can be filled in full.. but again, could snatch)))

n
nbIXTa4eK 25.01.20

my sister died ! and why I have not opened the other sisters (location to them) ????

R
Reisenman 25.01.20

nbIXTa4eK,
And you sisters are fed?

Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20

sister dies if you feed those flowers that when you select them in the obscura sisters give the sound of the ratchet (or something similar). by the way, sister died - passages open become?

m
migarik 25.01.20

As I understand it,in the game at least 14 endings.I drenched all the brothers in a row that hearts deveryware sisters.Finished the game,newepoetin no one on top!:)What I'm greedy for color...

l
lens_88 25.01.20

NT who has already figured out how to break through together with his sister?

D
Demon1c 25.01.20

I suggest that before you paint breakthrough to the sister, what would need was a complete palette... But I do not try..

Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20

open sister is 5 hearts (4 full scale filling color), to come to her in a state of turgor and draw breakthrough

n
nbIXTa4eK 25.01.20

one thing I do not understand why MNU location to other sisters not otkrivaetsa ???

Z
ZaraZ 25.01.20

I mean?

g
gljuks 25.01.20

ha I have a question about the gameplay of course))) I went and filled the tree with yellow paint written you can now return to her sister or the couple is and where to go I do not know))) and clicked on B, there's my chuvachek opened, I was there couple superlevel, and now I can't from this menu to enter... nekakie buttons don't help, and there is an arrow down Back it does not work... and Esc and other buttons do not help)) blah I got stuck)))