3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingbelial 25.01.20 09:02 pm

DirectX Error (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

About 5 hours after the trial version played fine, and then popped up this error. Now I can't continue the game because it constantly crashes. Has anyone found a solution? The ways of the Internet has not helped.
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 25.01.20

Embelia
In the error window, and it was written DirectX Error? No podobnosti fiction, any error codes?
What methods from the Internet be used? What OS?
Magic balls over, sorry...

Y
Yo-Rik 25.01.20

The same error and I had. Wait until the card cools down and run the game. In almost all settings put on medium high. Playing for several hours, normal flight) i7-3770, GF2Gb-680Mx, 32Gb RAM

B
Batareikin 25.01.20

same garbage,every time the error after the cut scene the first time aboard the storm,directix and there is something текстуры2Д and about the memory,the English-speaking forum EA discuss this question,but nowhere(

A
AlexYagor 25.01.20

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Soobshcheniya-ob-oshibkah/DirectX-Error/m-p/5938319/highlight/false#M20

many a problem. But there is no solution.
I think the game is protecting the fans from the disappointment and tries for as long as possible to delay the process of the game((

B
Batareikin 25.01.20

helped me change fit permissions,the default was 1.35,I поставил1.70из which crashes with an error ,try to put auto or 1 - 1080p,1.35 - 2.0 1440p and 4K
Although in the same battle when changing this parameter there is no problem

A
AlexYagor 25.01.20

Batareikin
And I lowered the memory frequency of the graphics card by 50 MHz, too, so far no crashes...

R
Rockerov 25.01.20

AlexYagor
unfortunately this problem is not only in this game ;) I have it and in battle and in Fife, 17 )) month as there is still no result!
Спойлерhttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Soobshcheniya-ob-oshibkah/Vylet-na-rabochiy-stol-s-oshibkoy/m-p/5925700#M462

W
Wrenn 25.01.20

Faced with this mess
Spoiler

when popadaesh in the Storm.
16GB Opera(+1гиг pagefile.sys), 8GB video
the Windows in this regard says
Spoilerphobic virtual memory in the system successfully detected. The greatest amount of virtual memory that has been allocated to the following programs: for MassEffectAndromeda.exe (2148) 12247474176 allocated bytes for QtWebEngineProcess.exe (3420) 249675776 allocated bytes for Origin.exe (1824) dedicated 144609280 bytes.

ie it turns out the game was viral 12.2 GB, plus Windows eats 2-2.5 GB in the end rests on the ceiling, and the error...
great th, 16 hectares (!!!!!) so already a little like this get???

T
TwichTima 25.01.20

Wrenn no , I think it is enough , I have 6 GB , but will ship only 2 GB at the minimum salary . Once the character wakes up - this sucks . Bought two games - battlefield 1 and Mass effect : Andromeda , one mistake ( well sensitive is another , but all the same)

T
TwichTima 25.01.20

Wrenn
and the pagefile is still there , it may freesite once in a great while , but work should

g
grigorev74 25.01.20

Most likely this error one 1 gig vidyuhi maybe I have also a problem on the nfs 2015 climbs and so no one decided they should vidyuhi at Modena.

B
Bolt711 25.01.20

Guys generally tried all the methods (demolition of the wood and put other changed settings, lowered the frequency of the video thing, installing different versions of microsoft visual c++, direkth pulled down and put anew, with the origin also dabbled with the settings). And remembered that before me all was normal, but the difference was that I had updated Windows, I have a couple of days before, rearranged Windu and disabled the update. Now have included all again, updated Windows to the latest version and now the game runs smoothly without error. Can someone come in handy.

z
zuuc 25.01.20

Wrenn
And when that gtx 970 8 gigs of videos there?
Lower your graphics settings, you VRAM is not enough

z
zuuc 25.01.20

grigorev74
This error who is not enough VRAM for certain settings
ie: 1 gig. the floor, 2 gig is better, 4 gig medium - high, 8 ultra

W
Wrenn 25.01.20

zuuc
zuuc wrote:
And when that gtx 970 8 gigs of videos there?
Lower your graphics settings, you VRAM is not enough
I have 2 graphics card.
dzhifors exp. offers to put almost everything on ultra.
as the opinions you have with him different.
played on average, less regulations.

z
zuuc 25.01.20

Wrenn
read about the modes of SLI/CrossFireX. They do not summarize the memory, that is, your game will be to operate with only one memory card and writes dzhifors exp. brand still. This function (enterprises VRAM) seem to have to support DX12, but so far this feature is not fully implemented.
Plus read this.
https://3dnews.ru/909873
And NVIDIA admitted fault and paid the claim already.

W
Wrenn 25.01.20

zuuc
too lazy to read. drunk sit. and even if you read nothing will change

z
zuuc 25.01.20

heavily load the GPU, in the settings of the graphics options such as texture quality and Shader quality.(on account of the Shader could be wrong, but the texture for sure)

z
zuuc 25.01.20

Wrenn
The essence of what it says that the gtx 970 operates with only 3.5 gigs of VRAM

g
grigorev74 25.01.20

Has anyone started on vidyuhi hd 6770. I have crashes when selecting a character.