3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 25.01.20 09:02 pm

To let go of the Doppler and the succubus? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, decided to re-start the game as failed quests. Although the two I did, but left some sediment. What if they are not to kill, but to let go? As Geralt and says - you are not safe in Novigrad.
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 25.01.20

Never killed them, and also Geralt wouldn't have killed

D
Diablonos 25.01.20

It has no effect.

K
Kosh13 25.01.20

You will never see in the game

R
RBunny 25.01.20

Diablonos
Order the Most dangerous criminal of Skellige - influences
Geralt mentions that left the succubus and the Doppler and then it's only a Werewolf attack,but not the whole gang

F
Fierce_55R 25.01.20

Fildon If you kill them will have a unique mutagen which occurs once for the entire game, will be able to cook a unique broth of Doppler!

F
Fildon 25.01.20

Mean Doppler killed, and the succubus is not.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

if you release them then the quest is failed and bude in fact, the Witcher will not raise the dough and the dealer will not to trade with him
the succubus can be released normally and the couple passed the quest where it says something about what she may have done something things that you will have to call the Witcher but in Igor itself will not be much in the future, I like significant to them in the story did not notice.

W
Widukind 25.01.20

Fildon
Mutagens succubus and Doppler, you can simply console command to beat and that they present, for example, Geralt since ancient times. Book Geralt is not exactly would want to kill either one or the other

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 25.01.20

in the most dangerous criminal to 5 good deeds of which it is only two for easy combat.
the command criminals fill not so difficult.*
broths - one-time thing, ie drink all day, the broth is no more. the question is - does he need that for him to kill Doppler thief.
by and large, does not affect anything other than your personal relationship to the character and attitude of the game.

*p.s. the only possible death criminals save the lives of the trolls in kaer morhen the. but there are some conditions - if you need the stomachs of trolls for workshops potions (this is the last opportunity) if you are in these stomachs were not filled earlier in the course of the game, if from crime of a Troll he actually falls. in 2 of the 4 passages had trolls in Located make

F
Fildon 25.01.20

And ivasyk of the banker in Novigrad can kill? Although there are still jobs, and cast him out. What will happen if it right to murder?
He is there to sleep in the way one witch.

b

Fildon
you evil, like the evil dog! (C)
if not to kill and not chase, and to agree, then you can go to this house again - you will receive one of the interesting intermediate results

W
Widukind 25.01.20

Fildon
blackdoctorblackdoctor
the most amusing situation out just in case Sarah to drive from home de Jonker. A wild Troll to farm mutagen full on Skellige, for example, three in the cave to the West of ARD Skellig from places of power aksiya

G
Gellitron1 25.01.20

released.

R
RBunny 25.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Doppler gives 215 euros for his release,plus half of the amount from the one that you begged for the order.So it is more profitable in terms of money , and Geralt does not kill sentient beings.And the succubus did not kill for that,first the guards laid hands upon me,and the sword she's good (relic) will adjust

F
Fierce_55R 25.01.20

Fildon Succubus can also kill, he also drops a unique mutagen, are also encountered once in the game, most importantly if banged and Doppler and the succubus, spare the werewolf in the quest, Wild heart and leave pribaika in Novigrad to live in the house where it will kink, there is a campaign to understand. Quest with the Troll on Skellige Missing miners, the Troll let him live, the job will fail but in this situation perform the task the Most dangerous criminal of Skellige!!!

O
Oleg V 25.01.20

I released them and killed the succubus, because they do not figure to kill people...

b

Widukind wrote:
the most amusing situation out just in case Sarah to drive from home de Jonker
it is necessary to try

S
Sergey067 25.01.20

Crra
Never killed them, and also Geralt wouldn't have killed

Double - possibly a succubus - like neh..y (+ her interesting challenge - especially on the last level of difficulty). + In EN localization there the dialogue is interesting , if in Novigrad
to sinfronteras and get into a fight with Salma directly - that is, how and advises the game itself, and not to compromise on the situation then. Very reminiscent of a very old as the dust sitatsii :
3:13 + 3:43
In EN localization, you won't see it. You can check for yourself.

k
koka-kola 25.01.20

almost completed the game, and regretted that I did not kill the succubus=( now I can't brew a potion, and killed the Doppler is good, also got the mutagen and made the potion. so to kill

L
Lifariya 25.01.20

I'm a succubus always killed. But Doppler let go of the money can be obtained from Doppler, and from the dealer.