3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightHOwUSE 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Feros, variations on the fate of the colony (Mass Effect)

On the English Wiki, there is mention that the salvation of the colony is based on the glasses. It is alleged that 12 points is Jong, Siala - 5, each of the colonists or their quests - 1. And for salvation to the 13.

However, killed all 12, Sialo, and did not make a single quest, but saved the Jong. In the end - anyway all glad that the colony is dead. =(

Moreover, the audio files are the replica copy, claiming that he can fly and live:
I think we should go from here. Thank you for what you've done

Also, in audio files is present about twenty replicas on the subject of a certain bribe.

For example, the phrase Jong:
What do you want? You made a deal. Do what you want. To us it is irrelevant.

And here is the phrase Shepard:
Pay them. Pay the ticket off the planet and be done with it
Give them enough reward, and they agree to remain silent. They don't want to lose it all

Actually, two questions. Is there a way to save the Jong, but to ruin the colony. And whether the variant with pay them is not cut from the final game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 25.01.20

There are two options:to cut the colony or not.
To cut just.And go without this difficult.

L
LightHOwUSE 25.01.20

Dad Cheburator
Just cut - if all zafeylit (that is, to do nothing to kill half of the colonists, or all of, well, kill Jong Siala) I Wonder why if Jong to leave, but everything else to run, does not work failed on the colony =)

X
XanderDeKoz 25.01.20

If Shepard after the destruction of Corianin leave Sialo alive, you will be able to meet her on Illium in the second part.

k
kvitos 25.01.20

And in the third part I get her email, and additional military resources

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.01.20

kvitos
But lyuboff from the green gash.

K
Kovboy belomor 25.01.20

Dad Cheburator
A pity, especially when she's on Illium says, there would be no war, if you weren't so busy, maybe we did it.

L
Lodurr 25.01.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
. And whether the variant with pay them is not cut from the final game?
Most likely cut, I have never met. And throughout the trilogy, Shepard willingly takes the money, but what would he disposed of the assets of the Council, the Alliance or Cerberus, this is nowhere. Perhaps this was Corianin if not to destroy, but such a choice either, perhaps initially, was because the same Council says that it is better to leave to study.