3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 25.01.20 09:04 pm

VAC (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Hey, guys, what, bespectacled toad has decided to tighten this lock? 3 years ago got banned (for the hundredth time to chew why, doesn't want) and went to the console, but now I have the game crisis. I tried absolutely everything that is in the games that I was interested in. So the other day decided to go back to CA and play on not official servers, but I'm not that there, I even to not allow bots
PS: waiting for answers in the style of the CHEATER!, NEHRU WAS A CHEAT!, PI....NOT A GOOD PERSON!. You're basically like the fans of Rockstar, I think that the anticheat system works perfectly and the ban just don't give
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di1etant 25.01.20

So what do you want? He is guilty, what at the time was citanul. Buy the game on a new account and play quietly, other options do not see.

D
Delphis 25.01.20

nope, nothing changed, VAK banned can still play on all NEOFICIALNI the servers off of the servers entrance closed as usual

T
TeT9xMoT9 25.01.20

Tommy_Koratel
well, how would a game with bots is happening on the server with a VAK system
and then one just won't say anything to the other, because you can at least go to your profile and see the history of your actions here, and they show you don't really practice the game without cheating

T
Tommy_Koratel 25.01.20

aimwhKILLING
Stalker and second of max were already 300 times. Stalker just had fun with traineri, and max pain 2 trying to verify the myth about the secret ending. And the more it is single. Don't see nothing wrong to have single with cheats and mods. And go cheat online, and even in arena shooter.. that's how p... homosexuals need to be
Delphis
Not off the server not even start. Downloading, and then in the main menu throws
Timur Beresnev
You're so predictable. Only I thought people like you would be more

T
TeT9xMoT9 25.01.20

Tommy_Koratel
but in KC we ban there, and not have bans in KS, equate to bans in GTA how to play csgo, did not see that ban gave not justified,it's one of those cases, and that when changes are made to cheat, but then razbanivali these accounts, and you can see how no

T
Tommy_Koratel 25.01.20

aimwhKILLING
Well, I've seen bans come with a price. Basically most of those that I have met that have been banned according to the patrol

J
Jeekryu 25.01.20

Tommy_Koratel
Tommy_Koratel wrote:
And the more it is single. Don't see nothing wrong to have single with cheats
That's why you have happened gaming crisis. It myself have experienced. Played a lot of games, but the full was about 10.
The fact that you're a cheater remains a fact. You will not dismiss this, saying that it was a single. For cheats, it defeats the purpose to play. Yes, no one forbids you to use cheats. But cheats is like a drug. First use in single player, and then want more and more. In the end, moving online games. Well, at least it did with me

T
TeT9xMoT9 25.01.20

Tommy_Koratel
lol, after the verdict of the patrol, if it is not in your favor, it is considering further valve, as well whether there were any extra processes in game from external software!
you don't tell me that dude, the WAC had
and you yourself think about in what you write, if cheat patrol would be the possibility to ban, how many would right now players would have stayed in KC? I think online would fall significantly
a single, or online, the difference is not particularly changing, cheater he a cheater in Africa, and I agree with the opinion Jeekryu , first single, then online
so all in all, you started this thread, only myself a fool

T
Tommy_Koratel 25.01.20

Jeekryu
And now ,my young friend, re-read my post. I played on the console. And what there can be cheats? Most games that I passed on the console internal cheats had no third-party will not deliver, and those cheats that was built over imboy, making the player the terminator was not. I cheats as a drug is not perceived and do not perceive. If the game has passed me many times but I want it to do something, they have cheat codes(if any), trainers and mods (PC). Online with cheats did not climb because a member of the LGBT community are not.

T
Tommy_Koratel 25.01.20

aimwhKILLING
Good luck, if you believe that the fat from Volvo will spend time on the test record, which was condemned by the patrol. CA itself is a good game. But Volvo wanted to shit on your community. They care only green paper.... It's a shame

J
Jeekryu 25.01.20

Tommy_Koratel
Tommy_Koratel wrote:
Online with cheats did not climb because a member of the LGBT community are not
Ho-Ho. So you were a member of the LGBT society? Sorry.
Timur Beresnev wrote:
He is guilty, what at the time was citanul. Buy the game on a new account and play quietly, other options do not see.
However, you yourself are guilty of that at one time used cheats. Can't outrun your past. And, in General, what you want to do in the game, which received a VAC? Or thought you were a special person, which they play with a VAC'om?
Tommy_Koratel wrote:
Don't see nothing wrong to have single with cheats and mods.
I would, incidentally, looked like people having fun with cheats in single.

r
robespier26 25.01.20

Tommy_Koratel wrote:
CHEATER!, NEHRU WAS A CHEAT!, PI....NOT A GOOD PERSON!
He said everything, nothing to add.

T
Tommy_Koratel 25.01.20

Jeekryu
Dude, learn to read please carefully.
Jeekryu wrote:
Ho-Ho. So you were a member of the LGBT society? Sorry
Stupid and inappropriate paraphrase. Well, or you're simply blind. Although given the fact that I was not the first time you make a remark about care, then Yes, you're still blind.
2. What I wanted to do, wrote in the first message
3. And what about fun with cheats in single.... Well here from the game depends