3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tellor 25.01.20 09:05 pm

Ban in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I know you are tired of these topics about the ban,but I didn't come here to whine about how they gave me the ban is not fair,and so,one person said that after the ban, leave the transport you bought a property and so on zero and the other person says even removed Persian,and need to create a new,so who is right?
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gellitron1 25.01.20

I am MyB
30 days of soul and full reset. The second ban is permanent. And all rights to appeal. But there is someone razbanivali. This article must be clean with no markups.

G
Gellitron1 25.01.20

I am MyB
Yes. don't know what you did to this was. There are a couple of guesses what it is.

d
dimon-alfa 25.01.20

If busted for cheat money and level, the ban for some time with the zeroing of the account, but not transport and real estate (maximum of 3 temporary ban), at least it was so last year. Tell on behalf of a friend, as he he caught only 1 times,but without confiscation. More money is zero if all modifications in the bunker for the money open, but again, it did that year.

L
Lourens_Shiba 25.01.20

dimon-alfa
1 ban with the removal of the pers, 2 permanent. In that year, the summer has been so. Although somehow familiar at the same time was 1 ban with reset account only, I think this is due to the number of cheating or nekrutoy money and LVL, or wrap just the money.

d
dimon-alfa 25.01.20

Lourens_Shiba
each 3 ban has, but he has more than a billion (as he says), the level of more than 800, all weapons, vehicles and real estate. The last ban was for 3 months like. Now do not use cheats.

D
Divannyy_Voin 25.01.20

PERSIAN will REMOVE all stupid and not listen to anybody and all will be taken.

f
fedorcov 25.01.20

I am MyB
haha and you hardcore
Spoiler

S
Sprintin 25.01.20

I am MyB
after all

X
XoJloD 25.01.20

I am MyB
it used to give 3 ban and on the first simply took the money and the level dropped to 30 and the property remained, and now only 2 of the ban that is, give the first bath, you will zero out and the second permanent

A
Alexcop 25.01.20

I agree,now the ban has become much more serious

o
olddedgamer 25.01.20

I am MyB
And remove(reset) all fully (as if just bought the game started playing),1 time a month, then like roofing felts 20,roofing felts at 30 years,something like that,ie count forever.

L
Lourens_Shiba 25.01.20

olddedgamer
But in 30 years would be reason to go to GTA:D

S
Svu93 25.01.20

Lourens_Shiba
so the server had already cut off

L
Lourens_Shiba 25.01.20

Сву93
Who knows\ No sense to change the cow until old brings milk.

G
Gellitron1 25.01.20

I am MyB
1 Cheat just was irrelevant and slept server and even cheat
2 Your data that your computer sends about the character and his actions burned servers Rockstar in the GTA. Corny godmod etc. cheat do not ban any kind of personal. Probably wanking on the ratio of murders and deaths and you paid for godmod, 1shot1kill, explosion session, etc. realized during the last Kara waiting for the inevitable especially if detecte cheat or just shit.
Want to twist twist in closed session in case we need to turn to grandmother, recorded officially on the servers and not in the stats table so it will be legitimate. Although the difference itself is not much.
GTA both love and hate for cheaters. and For fan service.

T
Tellor 25.01.20

Геллитрон1
And what is it? Actually I was banned for another reason

G
Gellitron1 25.01.20

I am MyB
For what?

T
Tellor 25.01.20

Геллитрон1
downloaded cheat to cars blocked look,and when I spawnl they disappeared,thought it was in Chita can be disabled,well jabbed somewhere and I have the achievement was opened,and a few minutes later arrives the ban

G
GG4 25.01.20

I am MyB
Have paid to use the cheat, and not publicly available.

T
Tellor 25.01.20

GG4
and here it? I cheat only needed to view a locked transport