3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xaker 23 25.01.20 09:05 pm

Is it worth to start playing with 2 parts? (Silent Hill 2)

Or still 1st should go?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 25.01.20

May be with second start. To the first part, you can return in the future if desire be.

X
Xaker 23 25.01.20

No,I'm just about that,nothing to miss I?

V
VHSL 25.01.20

No, the second part is self-sufficient. Yes, and the best in the series. Now, if you decide to play in the third, we suggest that all the same through the first.

X
Xaker 23 25.01.20

I have the second part for Windows 7 sound saadany or jammed,what to do?Is there a panacea?Patches on the sound I want.

D
Dzhek Uolters 25.01.20

Xaker 23

Hardware acceleration turn off sound, put the resolution of 800x600 and install the fix for multicore machines. Helped me (but I have XP).

X
Xaker 23 25.01.20

On Windows 7 no sound acceleration,and so on XP your sweet it will come down,but I restarted the game and it disappeared but still in vin7 it is not treated in any way campaign

I
Iotar 25.01.20

On XP the best option was to start the game and quickly deactivated manually unnecessary CPU cores via the device Manager. Helped and a sticking sound and freezes in spots on the engine.

D
Dzhek Uolters 25.01.20

On XP the best option was to start the game and quickly deactivated manually unnecessary CPU cores via the device Manager.

The fact that I, for example, the game does not switch Alt-tab a, at most only the mouse cursor appears. And blindly poking around in the task Manager is a separate art.

I
Iotar 25.01.20

I have SH2 was loaded quite slowly for a few seconds. This is usually almost enough to open the process Manager. And then yeah, started "art" ) But worked.
It's actually from the version depends. Then put nepatchenny pirates and Alt+Tab it worked, after "bringing to mind" anymore. Whether it was in these patches on the sound, whether in the introductory clip missing.

M
MixXxAiL 25.01.20

I'm going to start to go through Silent Hill with the 2nd part,and here's the question:
Subsequent parts are linked some realties story,if I miss the first I'll be no further questions like, Who? Where is it?

D

Is that the third part is related to the first, but stories in games all the same complete. It's okay if you go out of order.

I
Iotar 25.01.20

The second is possible without first to play.
And here is the third part of without first should not take place, because it is a direct continuation of the plot of SH1. However if you watched the movie, in the most General outline of the story already know this, but the film is very smartly distorted.

Do not need to skip) In the first to the technical part is actually quite easy to get used to, it even works on the atmosphere. SH1 is not so buggy as the SH2, the gameplay and control using the emulator is almost the same as in the second.

It's okay if you go out of order.
So not interested in references to previous installments to find.

D

So not interested in references to previous installments to find.
Finding a referral in the next game, and then meet the source in the previous one - is also quite interesting. Mosaic plot anyway going after passages. Although judging only by himself, as he initially deviate significantly from the sequence numbers of games :-)

M
MixXxAiL 25.01.20

OOO...thank you people,nedumal that so quickly answer the theme of old game.
Well,try to start with the first part on the emulator.
And unknown whether there are more or less sane translation of the first part,let's say the second part I found on rutrekere with,like,even a good Amateur translation.

I
Iotar 25.01.20

For the second and third were taken from here -
http://www.hometown.ru/perevod.html
And for the first from here, there are two of them, though necessary to register. I went only one -
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/silent_hill.html
Is there any better – I don't know.

M
MixXxAiL 25.01.20

Oyyy...I looked at the screenshots of the first part and thought...first it was released only on Sonya,and secondly the graphics are also there from Sonya first...uzhos anyways.
Decided not to spoil his impression of the Silent Hill series,and start with the second part...first she came out on the PC,and secondly the normal graphics compared to the first.

D

However, if the series will love is all the same then play the first. After 10 minutes of play you get used to as a chart(she even creates a more frightening atmosphere) and to the management.

M
MixXxAiL 25.01.20

Sorry but OFC an appropriate topic for my question.
Before you start a new game,get to choose the difficulty of puzzles - easy,medium,hard.And as I understand it,better than the difficulty easy for a player not good at riddles,s top true -.Right?
And what interests me is the complexity of the game - 1)beginner,2)light,3)medium,4)heavy.In all games I play always on average,not below and not above.But then it seems to me made so: 1)beginner,this is the easy level; 2)easy,it is high; 3)medium,is - heavy, and 4)heavy,super heavy.
Anyways if I play on average,not much bent and will zaplus?:))

D

complexity than easy for a player not good at riddles,s top true -.Right
On easy clues will be obvious. Subsequent challenges will be a little veiling.

Anyways if I play on average,not much bent and will zaplus?:))
No, since there can be regular monsters, not to fight but to run. Thus the ammo for bosses saved. The game itself is not complicated, first-aid kits full of the enemy are cut in the melee.

M
MixXxAiL 25.01.20

My advice for beginners to learn Silent Hill:
If you want to get acquainted with the Silent Hill series,start the acquaintance with the 2nd part.And if you like the game,the office and its atmosphere, and you want to pass all parts without exception,in any case start from the 1st through the emulator!!!If you after the 2nd begins to take place from the 3rd,you have a lot of questions What,where,why?,actually I have now.So after the 3rd part I'll be using an emulator to pass the 1st.