3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VYaChESLAV 2 1 0 9 9 25.01.20 09:07 pm

The problems associated with the passage of v.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

can not pass, was 35.3 percent, on a bridge in Paris, I got to shoot a javelina from I to it going 5 meters, standing on the spot, the current can shoot and turn, but can not move, if anyone knows what to do can, tell me=)
the computer rebooted, re-started the mission, game reinstalled, nothing helps=(
45 Comments
Sort by:
I
IntelXeon 25.01.20

ie, you're standing still and not moving?! Management smorel?

V
VYaChESLAV 2 1 0 9 9 25.01.20

Yes, everyone was watching, the game is true to the local area downloaded litsuhu later will take, wanted to see what kind of game and all that

m
m01533nk0 25.01.20

At the end of the mission (that is, two humvees pulled out on the road near the river) near the Union wheelbarrows with two turntables, currencies and their car nearby, then switch to the far fan. But still failed! How this crap get through???

D
Dagetto2010 25.01.20

himself with such garbage hardship. I'm on the machines of the enemy did not fire at all, and once the helicopters. until they are destroyed humvees drive up to this place. there are already first machine rastrelivali, well after or Humvee will drive to the place or we can finish off the remnants of turntables.

S
SERGEi_2000 25.01.20

al3x_r3nk0 duck need to switch between weapons on the trucks, shoot more powerful missiles (immediately packs bags), for small helicopters (which according to several. pieces) and zoom rock. Yes, better turntables to bring down tanks, and then every little thing ;)

m
m01533nk0 25.01.20

So, before turning allies bullet 105 first lane, after the turn begin to peck less shallow on the turntables, the first two fall at once, but behind two turntables, but according to Zuma, they are back in place stick out, although the Beginner they regularly fly one chopper even flies forward Humvee and goes tail first (always the benefit of the same scripts Cox). Here such pies...

A
Alekc69 25.01.20

tell me where to jump from 9M and above

a
andrey1805 25.01.20

hi tell me what the fuck . at 23.9 % throws and says reliable command buffer overflow

a
andrey1805 25.01.20

and in Russian , and a reliable buffer overflow command is what is it

H
HARD3822 25.01.20

And I have the same problem...

n
niko2626 25.01.20

You need to destroy the bridge farthest from the detachment of the tank,if you destroy two,the mission will not pass.(when the AC-130).

Y
Yakov-shurigin 25.01.20

Please help!I don't understand how to launch a missile in a submarine (this is 2nd mission in my opinion).The whole sub is ran.In the captain's cabin in addition to blocked the stairs to the top nothing.Partner only moves his lips and pokes at the keyboard(though to be his voice!).

L
LamarMission 25.01.20

You have to turn the key together with a partner simultaneously on the control panel,the control panel is highlighted in yellow

l
larsm 25.01.20

Gents! Help to get into the submarine that has not tried in vain. Reinstalled from another CD to no avail. Somebody met such glitch? SOS Help!!!

I
Infiltrator 25.01.20

larsm, no that wasn't it.

s
slavkolihnianet 25.01.20

hto nebudu pdate vibia error Reliable command buffer overflow if prohodish GRU to 22.4% scho are Robit?

A
ArsDzhoker 25.01.20

What to do when you've passed the single player is already 43% and the next day start, choose the company and is not pressed on to continue the company?!?! although it says that 43% passed, yesterday, the current played, help!

A
Alham Tannah 25.01.20

please help
in the first mission can't go to a black hawk ,not jumps, what are they doing?

r
ruslan1994 25.01.20

I FOUND HOW to get RID of the ERROR(reliable command buffer overflow)????????

Y
Yakov-shurigin 25.01.20

slavkolihnianet sorry there all in Russian writing.