3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Marshrut 25.01.20 09:07 pm

Problem with nvidia geforce experience

Don't even know how to describe the problem, nothing similar was found on the Internet.
I ran the program nvidia geforce experience, but instead of the usual window opened the download window, now I realize that it was installing the program. I haven't had time to blink, as nvidia geforce experience was uninstalled, but Windows gave an error and closed the doors. Decided to download nvidia geforce experience from the nvidia website, but now when I install version GeForce_Experience_v3.0.5.22 writes Start windows task scheduler in order to continue, start the service and try again. Never used the scheduler, but when you open it, in turn, informs Remote computer not found. I, of course, more than surprised, why I need to access a remote computer?! But the program refuses to create a task.
I suspect a virus, literally, yesterday checked the entire system Kaspersky, he did not reveal.
Now try to restart the computer, and that can be worthwhile. Think back with 10 wines back to win 8.1
What would you recommend?
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 25.01.20

To go to sleep.

M
Maksim Marshrut 25.01.20

This of course, tomorrow is another day. Today I'm not going to take any indonesienne action. And in essence?

A
Antol 25.01.20

while the service is running or not? you're not asking to open the scheduler and run it

b
bazilews 25.01.20

Try to reinstall the drivers for the video card,and with them and the program.

T
Tim7472 25.01.20

Suggest poudalyat all the wood on vidyuhi manually, using Ccleaner to clean the wood, GfExpirience old, if there is, be sure to PhysX that came with the driver, clean the registry. Continue to swing past the wood entirely, with the new GFE

A
Antol 25.01.20

still try service run in automatic mode
probably used boosters Windows and was disconnected right components
GE uses the scheduler to check for updates

P
Protocol10 25.01.20

Maxim Route
What would you recommend?
I advise everyone to carry and swing is not separately and directly with the wood. And choose in the options of clean install.

M
Maksim Marshrut 25.01.20

Antol
Yes, the scheduler starts but it does not affect the current problem
Tim7472
Fear that generally without fire wood will stay. But there is nothing, I will try - I will unsubscribe.

M
Maksim Marshrut 25.01.20

Now everything came out. The scheduler is started without the above error, I was able to install GFE
Thank you all for participating

v
vektor4 25.01.20

Also recently went to update the NVIDIA driver. And the fact that he was no longer disabled service the Windows event Log. And this service in turn runs Scheduler, without which NVIDIA have not been updated. So, if someone asks NVIDIA to include Scheduler, check whether you have included the Windows event Log.

Listing service event Log"Windows in Windows 7:
1. Start \ control Panel \ administrative tools \ Services
2. In the list to highlight the Windows event Log
3. Right click to open menu and choose the Properties
4. Under General paragraph startup Type should be Automatic
5. If the service is disabled, then you need to change the settings on the Automatic, click Apply to close all Windows and restart the computer
After which the service must run.

D
DjSila 25.01.20

The same garbage. But that's what I noticed. When I run the task scheduler. And then begin to upgrade the Experience. Scheduler using time stops. The event log is enabled. What is the matter XS. But the driver set is obtained separately from the GF Experience. They are in the work scheduler are not needed.

H
HelpMi 25.01.20

Someone can tell what to do with this. When I go to geforce experience click to enter next climbs a black window with a link.