3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kanausr 26.01.20 01:54 pm

Disable blur effect in the cut-scenes [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day, there was a desire to go through story mode again and then I ran into this problem, in the cut-scenes observed background blur and edges (contours) of the characters, as far as I know it's kind of a function of DoF, but in graphics settings effects exhibited to the standard, i.e. the blur effect off half the screen with no blur, I managed to do before he came (putting a pause then removing it takes a few milliseconds before this blur is enabled). Me not very nice to look at it, is there a way to disable this blur? By the way looking at the scene through youtube on xbox 360 blur is not at all supposedly the console paste gene, but looking at videos on the platform the PS4 there is blur present because it exhibited apparently PostFX on high. But in my case as seen PostFX off, not completely

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 26.01.20

try to footcloth settings in the config. file

k
kanausr 26.01.20

Den Good
If you mean the config settings.xml located in Documents/Rockstar Games/GTA V
then I disconnected all that is possible, the graphics were worse than in the past-gene but this Blur will not go away
Tried to create a file commandline.txt and provide it -noInGameDOF, but this only disables depth of field the same as disabling it just in the game settings
Maybe even where you can edit any files? what?

T
Top Ser 26.01.20

how to remove the effects of shaking and blur when EXPLOSIONS and falling bullets?

k
kanausr 26.01.20

Top Ser
Set the settings of special effects (PostFx) to a minimum, there are still tweaking the effects when killing in the tab Video too clean I do not know if it helps, have not tried it myself. There is an option to try to install OpenIV and to scratch a file visualsettings

o
osyotr 26.01.20

kanausr
never found a way to turn it off?

k
kanausr 26.01.20

swifty_08
Is there a way of only using OpenIV to edit the Visualsettings or some other file, did not bother, the game has already passed

M
Michael_de_Santa 26.01.20

file cameras.ymt it blur