3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20 01:55 pm

Art money a new way of hacking game (Injustice 2)

I finally found the way to hack injustice 2 with the help of a program art Mani .
cheat Engin in the game do not use cheat tools writes are not allowed in injustice 2 after departure by means
art money has already clocked victories to open legendarok write what you think about it

PS. play the pirates
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freeman0987 26.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
can you paint a guide?

H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20

undead kenny
by art Mani can be changed to any value for example in the legendary multiverse zahodish in legendary p write in Arta how much you have wins then you go and win a couple of times opponents, and doing screenings weed out the new number of wins example I go to legendary see there brainiac 2\200 defeated heroes drive 2 search win several more writes 5\200 drive in screenings 5 repeat these steps and when it finds 2, 3 or 1 value change it on 200 go win another hero and there are already 200 schA videos gash

v
vvilem 26.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
As for the sacrifice stuff works?

H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20

vvilem
Yes

S
SarumanTheJoker 26.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
Tried to do the same but failed.
The fact that Arts. found the values, but when I try to change them, they remain unchanged.
Don't know how to solve this problem?

H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20

mean is not the value you want in the window that appears, look for put type your set and choose only integer 4 bytes if that doesn't work try to delete and restore the saves helped me the first variant but on the second attempt only manipulation saves

v
vvilem 26.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
I constantly writes that is not connected to the server. to sacrifice is impossible.

H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20

vvilem
if you have a license then goodbye only works for pirates

v
vvilem 26.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
I'm talking about pirates and talking.

H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20

vvilem
if I reinstall works art Mani helped me

H
Hulk Crsiston 26.01.20

usually important the settings are confused and then you have to reinstall and try otklyuchit Internet antivirus can help

S
SarumanTheJoker 26.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
Heh, I have developed.
Understandable why does not plow

S
ShiHou 26.01.20

Litsuhe Steam also works, but only 90% of the values, some apparently dynamic and AM not breaks down or eliminates to 0, or when changing nothing happens, but 90% of the requirements, break down, and thank you for this, because it is a treshovy patrotism :)

S
SarumanTheJoker 26.01.20

ShiHou
These values are 4-byte?
I haven't tried to hack you Finish that receiving 100 battles is not rolled or is not looking for value or does not change.

S
SarumanTheJoker 26.01.20

Fun to crack)

Guys, someone tried to hack swipe 1K/3K minute in the game?

S
ShiHou 26.01.20

SarumanTheJoker
usually Yes, 4 bytes.
About minutes, it did not happen yet, all cracked, except for them. Most likely there is some sort of beard with them, the value changes or another is sought. Try so far, without result

S
SarumanTheJoker 26.01.20

Damn, I have all cracked, except for playing 1K minutes and run 200 events multiverse.

If 1 it is clear that 2 is wrong?
Finds the value. It is 4 bytes. I have to change it to 200, but then after the battle it returns to the original position.

S
ShiHou 26.01.20

Somebody found the game to hack? And I do not joke 16 hours for fate to play...