3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riko91 26.01.20 01:55 pm

Can only play standarntyy fight (WWE 2K18)

Bought the game on ps4. Went to the game and can't nothing to do there (all features not available) , in addition to the normal match. Tell me what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy Schastlivyy 26.01.20

Riko91
Advice from the experienced, don't buy anymore games from 2K, only glitches and frustration and get everything!

R
Riko91 26.01.20

The Happiest
bought for 1300

S

Riko91
No matter, these are inept.... not worthy $ 100 of our money , swore off after 18 parts to buy their games. NEVER again, they don't care about the users wrote them and 17 and 18 and sent a video of bugs, they're all garbage in response wrote and none of the serious bugs and I've only been to 17 of part 10 of the pieces were never fixed.

R
Riko91 26.01.20

The Happiest
I thought to play a pancake,and now this. I initially thought that you just have to win the match,but it does not work

c
carpocalips 26.01.20

Riko91
After the purchase starts downloading the game. First downloaded the demo, weighing ~4GB, there is only simple battles available, and while playing the demo, downloaded the full version of the game is ~50GB.

c
clawhammer 26.01.20

Riko91
so dokachivat the game, my friend also bought ps4 , everything works well

S

Riko91
Here for example a lot of bugs in 17 parts
18 personally found bugs 5,but have not spread,tired of the shoals 2K, I do not recommend buying their games in the future

R
Riko91 26.01.20

carpocalips
thank you

R
Riko91 26.01.20

clawhammer
thank you

R
Riko91 26.01.20

The Happiest
I know I will not buy

c
clawhammer 26.01.20

it works, Yes there were problems and out of sync , but right now everything is clear ! if the iron drags everything goes perfect

c
clawhammer 26.01.20

here is an example of the normal game, not the noobs who let the tears
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoJHg7w5yEIbWdLJ_v4E45g/videos?view_as=subscriber

S

Riko91
To buy future games of 2K or not is your business, but the fact is that at 17 and 18 part of the sea of bugs, for example here's a bug from online to 18 parts To the word here (not you) someone blather about iron,so my computer pulls at maximum speed and Rise of the tomb raider and the Witcher 3 etc. games where the dialogue is much better (proc. i5 4670. 8gb ram, gtx 970 gaming) And this shit 17 18 part drives and baguet online and in single bugs of the sea, he can Google bugs if you are not lazy and decide for yourself is to buy their games in the future or not. Here's another bugs, but Dr Google if you're interested And here
And tears here for this wonderful game admits only one inadequate person, while splashing poisonous saliva!

c
clawhammer 26.01.20

The Happiest
well you yourself described, I'm not saying to buy or not! Why just scare off players that ??? if you are not lucky and lag + Rossington rushing is not for everyone ,and some !!!! If it was so bad we really do not like would not be able to play every day online. In 2к18 even last man running battle and tls in 2к17 they were not working for online

S

clawhammer
For the gifted and a poor understanding of the described I just you:) And about the lags and asynchronous Yes of course they are only I have at least another 5 that we tried to play online (they have the game and me bugs and when playing with other people). And no bugs online identity of the sea, and players I'm not deterred and I write as it is, in fact, and are making the materials of the bugs and of the 17 and 18 parts.

c
clawhammer 26.01.20

Nothing to prove, just ask the players. 1 - Babkin-2 silver gtx, 3 Sergo Satan-Eugene 4-ahmed 5 - 6 - badway-7Col.John.Hanibal.Smith-8Alienware -9-Cre8ivE -10-KD* ( and this is not all players that are clearly playing the game )
All play for months, it works! resynchroni are only if you call somebody sinchronnogo tipo KAKA and the like who always come across synchronet Maklaud player from Russia too , but not playable

S

Yeah and bugs pile stuck in a corner (even with 17 parts),with the removal of the hood from Stelse, etc that I posted the above video also in the game there Oh well...