3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
amin tishkov 26.01.20 01:55 pm

Crashed NFS MW WHAT to do??? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hi all.I have started krasici nfs mw after I installed the mod on a schedule at first thought that the problem in a fashion other downloaded installed everything correctly(maybe not) then I login the game I chose the hang of the game and then krasula. Help solve the problem and who can throw off sylku on originalny nfs mw and pilno tell me how to install the mod on schedule . If I have a normal comp video card GTX 1050
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashpoashpo 26.01.20

Try this , and generally the game is old it is necessary to put виндовс7 for 10th problems can not be avoided. And all startups need to do from admin

A
AL5 26.01.20

amin tishkov
She no mods always work blank screen.

a
amin tishkov 26.01.20

ashpoashpo
did not help

a
ashpoashpo 26.01.20

I don't know ause I could have installed had no problems or you have in Windows is the problem or something else try without mods on a clean game. If there are problems or Windows or what system driver not postanovleniy.Windows needs to be 7ka this is important

a
amin tishkov 26.01.20

and not just the game works but how do I install the mod on schedule (that's silly mod starts crachit as soon as I choose a profile, even the machine does not have time to completely seem

P
P.G. Viper 26.01.20

and on windows xp as the bridge vanted will work?

a
ashpoashpo 26.01.20

Will. If the graphics card is an old model then it is necessary to put old the driver

S
Subaru MotorSports 26.01.20

amin tishkov
If crashes during the profile selection, it may need to remove and create a new one in my documents, delete the folder NFS Most Wanted.

I have Windows 10, no departures, try these tips.
http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_most_wanted_2005/zavisaet_igra_namertvo-964269/#comment-17501470

a
ashpoashpo 26.01.20

You network play they make themselves. It already chewed and proved that MW is the best option 7ka