3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 26.01.20 01:55 pm

Whether You are buying the PC version if it comes out? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good time of day. Rumors of a PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 already flashed over the network. There was information that the game will be the protection Denuvo, therefore I was wondering - whether you're buying Red Dead Redemption 2, if it does appear on computers?
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
D3ymos 26.01.20

meagarry
rocky is the most messed up 3 times solely the same product, why not crank out one more time this?

M
McEclipse 26.01.20

salt torrent of course

o
oxyggen 26.01.20

well, Yes, download, torrents, like the first part

M
McEclipse 26.01.20

oxyggen
well, I downloaded the box=)

o
oxyggen 26.01.20

McEclipse
and I, too, only on the PS3, I mean PC

M
McEclipse 26.01.20

oxyggen
the main thing that konsolki rushed to the exit xD

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.01.20

No, of course.In the single can and pirates drive, and scholarly online or given I don't need.

G
Girbi 26.01.20

On sale, if you like the game, because not an oligarch.

l
lookaway 26.01.20

no.

D
DAEMON64RuS 26.01.20

HAHA the PC will not!

S
Spy Hunter 26.01.20

For multiplayer is that if it will fit

G
GamesKnight 26.01.20

Buy only for a single, actually as GTA 5

S
Sergey-57 26.01.20

If there is a version of PC then of course you take!!!

F
Fokus 26.01.20

Bought GTA V for the sake of online as a result online played on the strength of 5 hours so buying a RDR 2 in question.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.01.20

Focus
Act of genius, what else to say...

C
Chernyy Grifon 26.01.20

50 to 50, on the day of release yet nonexistent PC version.
GTA 5 I was expecting and suffering from each transfer, but the money for it, I postponed as soon as there was infa about the game. I waited and bought it on the day of release, April 14.
With regard to DDR, the original game I liked, but to my surprise, I didn't like the way it was expected. I don't know why, setting, atmosphere, gameplay, characters, story, everything was fine, however... I Suspect that's just expected from her something more. The second part I will buy after some time in the first day, no.

S
Slowery 26.01.20

Buy izi and izi will not sleep like it did with GTA5, which was released in 3 or 4 nights GMT.
I would be happy if just for this game, has made a new Protection of Denovo 322228 that scolosaurus obkekalis)0

T
TEKKEN2017 26.01.20

Yes buy polyubas. Just have to wait for another six months. This is stupid. Could half of the game to release this fall. And the second in spring 2018. You have to be smarter. But Americans are all stupid, so wait for another six months

R
Russian_Lawyer 26.01.20

Buy if only will be released throughout the year. But if longer is unlikely.

v
vatsonification 26.01.20

Be sure