3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 19.09.19 10:17 pm

A question for those who watch the Avengers, spiders, and other.

He don't look like, well, now leave and do not fuck in the village. Hence the question there is at least one film, normal villain? Of those which survive more than years.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 19.09.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
normal, adequate villain? Of those which survive more than years.
Now, let me think... so... )
All sorts of the Avengers, Spiders and the other is marvel comics. Only the movies are or DC too? DC is the all sorts of Batman, Superman and other 8)
For Marvel:
Iron Man 1: the villain is a typical cliched mug, is a bit tricky (trust him, he is his own man), but in General the typical trash, greedy for power and influence. Motivation is primitive, but is interesting. I would say average to be so bad.
Iron Man 2: the villain is Russian, so is cranberry and typical clichéd HR*HB about evil Russian. Unlike the villain of the first part, this guy has intelligence is not worse than Tony stark himself, but uses his mind like a child of preschool age. Attention is not worthy villain below average, poor and sucks it.
Iron Man 3: the villains here are typical offended in the past barn, which in itself is a cliche for a villain. Filed is so-so, not sympathy, charisma zero. Feeling the dragon, decided that is able to beat not only the SUITCASE but the President of America ) Sam ZHCH here filed controversial: some people like the new way ZHCH without a suit (most of the film), some don't.

Tor 1: the villain is Loki, and this is one of the best villains in marvel comics. The problem is not in it, and in the film ) are Not interested in it, although important in terms of introducing the viewer to the essence of what the Asgard and so forth, associated with one of the key characters in the Avengers. The main villain, which is the main battle, performing some kind of tehnomagicheskih creature (guardian or whatever it is): in fact, it's a robot without a mind and character, just automatic system, nothing interesting.
Thor 2: the ancient dark elf passing a guy and it's hard to remember ) So he's mediocre on the background of Loki. One of the worst villains in the marvel'.
Thor 3: the film itself is good unlike the second part, the action is not on Earth. Plus added Hulk. The villain was made by the sister of Thor, but I think its the writers merged (the ability she's too cool to lose). Motivation it cliché: to ascend to the throne to take power themselves and punish the infidels ) Mediocre villain, just a great movie, so it doesn't matter.
The incredible Hulk (2008): about the Hulk's only one canonical film was released, unfortunately. The former are not considered ) and in this film, the other actor (not mark Ruffalo). And the villains are two: one is your typical cliched military General that wants to catch the Hulk. The second is another warrior, a mercenary, eager to beat the Hulk (revenge). Nothing special and interesting in them, especially in the second.

Captain America 1: the action is happening during World war II, and the acts pavadam Red Crock in the face of the charismatic Hugo Weaving. Although his motivation is not very original and the film is full of nonsense, I would put this villain on a middle ground.
Captain America 2: eventful, lots of things. Considered one of the best marvel movies. Two villains: the Winter Soldier (almost equal to the Cap, but the character is not interesting) and one of the heads of the Hydra (office rat with zero charisma, lol). So the villains are low level interesting ) the Film is excellent, these things.
Captain America 3: the almost-Avengers, you might say. Or the Avengers 2.5 ) is full of heroes, including a new version of Spidey, Ant-Man and Black Panther. Thor and the Hulk there (I think they are in the time of the events of the movie is just on another planet, the film top 3). The villains here are almost there, just some characters against others. Plus the creation of a platform for events in"the Avengers 3 (of Wakanda).

Dr. Strange: we have here the villain is so typical and monotonous, gets boring ) Charisma, no motivation primitivna, it sucks. At the end of another villain, but this is not a man, but something strange and from another world. And quite a bit of it, so that doesn't count. The movie is interesting, anything similar was not hitherto in the film adaptation of marvel comics.

Ant-man 1: this is also an unusual film. Not like above with the Doctor, but still. Well, the villain here is somewhat similar to that guy from the first Iron Man. That is nothing interesting in it, it is almost equal to the power of gg (which is also cliché, by the way).
Ant-man 2: if you do not take into account an impressive piece of nonsense, which suffered the first film, the movie is interesting. The villains are several: the normal bandits and a Ghost, motivation which is very simple. The events in this film take place parallelno events third the Avengers.

Black Panther: a lot of black, black ), the Film is also worthy of attention, there is also a lot of interesting things, as in Doctor Strange. Maybe a little less, but still. And here we have the same clichéd sinister, as in many movies: man wants to take his throne, having power over the realm of tech-savvy Africans ) About the charisma judge for yourself, I have my own list of the best black actors in films, and paslode in this film is not one of them ) Glavgeroy too, if that. This film is mandatory viewing before the Avengers 3.

Avengers 1: paslode Loki of Asgard best villain in marvel movies ) And this is not just merely my opinion...
The Avengers 2: the villain speaks the artificial intelligence of Ultron. One of the more interesting villains in comics. In the movie this robot character and mind, unlike stupid robot from the first Tora. Although estimates vary, the film is interesting. Plus the introduction of new characters in the Stroy next to the Avengers.
The Avengers 3: Thanos and Loki shared a place the best villain ) Undoubtedly the best marvel film. There is also a Guardians of the Galaxy.

Guardians of the Galaxy stand apart from all these films, except the third the Avengers. In the first part we have a villain-slowpoke, SideShow Thanos with high CDA, the one-sidedness of thinking which his own undoing )
In the second part the villain is one of some higher beings of the Universe, C(s)elestial that can take the form of anyone. In General, not a man, an unusual villain. Unusual villains are always interesting 8)

V
Voin Morgota 19.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well, the last Batman was good.

_
_POINTMAN_ 19.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
If only kolanowska trilogy. Batman vs Supsa it sucks.

V
Voin Morgota 19.09.19

_POINTMAN_
Well the dark knight? I'm ash's look, rubbing another one, but Campbell pulls.

T
Tim7472 19.09.19

In the Torah and the first Avengers is Loki. In the War of Infinity and the Final is Thanos. All the other villains in the series at the level of the cardboard.

_
_POINTMAN_ 19.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Yeah, I mean the dark knight had in mind.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Batman, Superman, Cutebabe, Green Narg, Cyborg, the Flash, Arrow, Legend... this is DC comics, not marvel.
All the Avengers and Spiders this is marvel comics, so only their films and outlined ;]
The Joker is one of the best magazines, Yes)

V
Vaipen 19.09.19

The villains are mostly clichés. Or resentment at the world and desire to capture it. Or pathological desire to kill gg, well, just because he's a villain.
Of just stand out is that Loki, Thanos Ultron well perhaps even.

M
MelShlemming 19.09.19

I Hate The Avengers. Sick of these clowns. Guardians is so much cooler.

K
Kamred 19.09.19

From the marvel in the movies all the villains are either average or no. So you just watch any movie.

D
Dogmit 19.09.19

MelShlemming
In fact, the keepers of the same crap, just feed changed to a more somber and depressive. If you the Avengers made you would have been contacted with boiling water.