3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sky225 26.01.20 01:56 pm

Running on WIndows 7 (Tomb Raider: Underworld)

the people who ran on
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sky225 26.01.20

people run Underworld on windows 7 ? - share experience.

R
Raelsveg 26.01.20

I start without any problems, absolutely nothing changed in the settings and the properties of Chesnica. It is possible that the incompatibility with the system, this sometimes happens. Try to put the latest drivers, update everything you can and reinstall, deleting registry entries (otherwise the game will hang as installed).

E
Elf0m3n1ack 26.01.20

Everything runs perfectly, but there can be problems with different cracks (if thinking). Sometimes it helps compatibility mode with piggy.

S
Stinger_Max 26.01.20

I Legend run on win 7 and Nitsche, everything is fine

E
Elf0m3n1ack 26.01.20

Mаvеriсk
you're right : Legend, Underwold, Anniversary for example I normally run. Win 7 x64

D
Denvol 26.01.20

I have cracked DN on windows 7 did not go, it gives an error"discontinued operation of the program. Compatibility with XP and run as administrator didn't help. All the more strange given that stimovsky licensed version is fine. There's just no Russian voice(((

G
German-_- 26.01.20

Denvol
The same garbage, though in the past(2 years ago) ran(( Downloaded the same thing then. What the problem is, XS(((

W
WindBOJIK 26.01.20

I have had this problem. It turned out, the thing accidentally deleted the drivers for the video card. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730. Updated driver 8.722.0.0 (30.03.2010) to 12.104.0.0 (28.03.2013) and the game started.

Played on WIndods 7 x64 on license, another check the Repack from Mechanics - everything works. In any case, put the compatibility mode to Windows XP SP3 and run as administrator.

Also note that if you are susceptible to crashes, crashes, cessation of work, it is solved by temporary disabling settings content the next generation to pass the problem area.

If you have Nvidia, we suggest that you download Nvidia GeForce Experience and run through it