3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Succulentus 26.01.20 01:56 pm

Two endings... (Neverwinter Nights 2)

People, and somebody passed a second end. I've now found that you can end the game differently. And Bishop stayed with me :D
207 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrauEvil 26.01.20

I mean left? The ending with the evil Persian, chtoli?

S
Succulentus 26.01.20

Yes. First he leaves and then when I'm with the King of Shadows agree that all these allies were stupid, he comes back and stays with me. I'm with him all were killed...

L
Loreana 26.01.20

Ashly2014,
What Persian played - male or female? I played male, I Bishop joined in, too, but if you play a female - he finally offered his sword and heart, as Kasavirom?:)

F
FrauEvil 26.01.20

2 Loreana
No, will not offer... :(((

x
xRaIDeRx 26.01.20

what is the 2nd? this is the second ending?:\ I would have thought a 2nd,for example, if KT was Nasher dismember and burn neverwinter to hell...and Bishop I even evil would be slaughtered.

S
Succulentus 26.01.20

Loreana
Do not offer, but will remain in order to soak all. And then think out for yourself. About любoff there's nothing there :(
xRaIDeRx
Well raschlenitel Nasher is not given, but the final animation is very interesting! King of Shadows took the Sword Coast. GG he General... actually all killed, and who were not killed, they fled in Waterdeep. Here.
though there are creepy moments... That he by words in f.the roller makes with his father Daguna, it was terrible. South of Highcliffe caught him.... - while there, learn it yourself

S
Siriona 26.01.20

Well, if you don't want to replay the whole game for Avila, and find out what is in 2 the ending :(. Some hints )).

S
Succulentus 26.01.20

Siriona
But it's more fun that way :) If you want to you personally in PM can you describe the ending :)

J
Jennsen 26.01.20

Ashly2014, if you are not hard too describe me in two words evil ending... I also can't bring myself to play the game for evil - tried, but apparently I'm too sensitive and too close to take everything to heart - after I killed the brothers of Mossfeldt, I broke down and started over, neutral-good character.)

O
Odissey_Sh 26.01.20

About was Bibila absolutely agree. The only character of my former allies I kill slowly and with pleasure :). Nisku Cara and I just disintegrated.

x
xRaIDeRx 26.01.20

Nisku Cara and I just disintegrated. - how beautiful it sounds=))))) (for some reason the Rangers remembered=))
2 Ashly2014
cool=))I was being facetious - I think the 2nd ending there...then there is a reason to go again - super!!!Ie have all your cut?in principle,it is a pity all the more Calgary...although he always wanted to podrecca...† † † =)))

S
Succulentus 26.01.20

Odissey_Sh
Have buila? And its something you how to kill managed?

xRaIDeRx
Yeah, all of them. Calgary, by the way, all the harder to kill. Healthy all are a dwarf :)

b
bug 26.01.20

Never played for a good :)
boring for them as it is...
maybe I'm just used to Ravenloft? :)

123BIG 26.01.20

In my ending of the king of shadows killed but the whole team failed. But sword coast saved

E
Enterprise_1701A 26.01.20

...The first time I started the game chaotic-good fighter.. finished downright hypocrites... and dead under the rubble...
Second time played a chaotic-good bard..the only difference is that instead of guardians chose thieves... And dead under the ruins.. Though the court scene was at times fun,would recommend:))..
Third time freak nasty bastard drow-the warlock... Remember, your actions nothing will change in this life,how not to try.. can do good..but left to right if you were born ugly bastard,he will die under the ruins.. Though.. proposed cooperation:))..
Fourth time again I was born a freak,worthy of hell's cauldron.. only this time I didn't die under the rubble=)

S
Succulentus 26.01.20

Enterprise_1701A
Second, the ending depends on the worldview of the character. As far as I know, CT offers to join him only if you have a chaotic-evil. And during the game, from good deeds worldview can change...

E
Enterprise_1701A 26.01.20

...Uh-m-m ... actually, it was sarcasm!.. I know,what determines the ending,it's just been chaotic-evel and creating a left-to-right the good deeds,I'm so chaotic with evel and remained...Fate!!:)

C
Clangeddin 26.01.20

Prefer to end kindly. All the same evil end in Adony is not provided.

S
Succulentus 26.01.20

Enterprise_1701A
Left? And I have always alternated, first to neutral, and then all to the good. So I spat and began to do evil :)

D
Dexara 26.01.20

I went NWN2 today. As above expressed, died under the ruins... Really upset me is this the end of the game... I Passed long days this game, tried hard, cared about his companions as he could; and all this in order to in the end die? :((( Disappointed...
What the world should be, so that was the happy ending? All are nicer when everything is normal ends. And it still can't shake the feeling that it was all in vain...