3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LORD-ILLIDAN 26.01.20 01:57 pm

Cave Of Cleaton (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the next question is how to get to that part of the cave where sat Cleaton (Korolik), where we lured a bomb??
(where is that 2nd outlet through which he flew).
Or is it impossible??
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 26.01.20

There above him on the surface of a dilapidated building of some sort. Also get failed.

L
LORD-ILLIDAN 26.01.20

Riws
In this structure there is a piece where the smoke belching, I still was able there on the rocks to climb and to fall down I thought I'll take you there =) And there's just a funnel and made a smoke belching, so that's not it.

L
Leha-Bratan- 26.01.20

he will fly in the clearing scramble

b
blin88 26.01.20

You can get there, like when you take a job from the witch about the flashlight, turn on more vidimce flair, will be a wall that can break psychic

L
LORD-ILLIDAN 26.01.20

Leh-Brah-
you are the essence of the question is not understood. how to kill it and where I did. the question is how to get to where he was sitting( where the bomb throwing) in order to get loot. As we see that there is a place Igny to light, and hence what little chest and so on =)

L
Leha-Bratan- 26.01.20

LORD-ILLIDAN
SOR, do not understand...I do not know.

L
LORD-ILLIDAN 26.01.20

blin88
Thank you very much, I'll definitely try and accomplish your goal.

L
LORD-ILLIDAN 26.01.20

blin88
No. still, you don't get there.

b
blin88 26.01.20

LORD-ILLIDAN
OK. I'm sorry. Looks like I mixed up!

A
Aleksus3088 26.01.20

Can't throw the bomb help

L
LORD-ILLIDAN 26.01.20

Aleksus3088
pinch tab, choose the bomb (under the signs) then the mouse wheel hold down, aim and let go => a bomb flying =)

A
Artem Mahirev 26.01.20

Above the cave there are ashes in it in the chest is drawing on the improved pants Griffin and square buildings, where the belching smoke, and where flew Cleaton. You can get there, but there's nothing there, and part of the cave, where he sat Cleaton, not to get in any way.

t
trinitichus 26.01.20

blin88
And that without the quest we're not going to see?

t
trinitichus 26.01.20

Riws

L
LasopTer 03.11.20

LORD-ILLIDAN
Yes, I know that I answer after 5 years, now decided to run around the world, came across the task, when passed it, thought, and how to get there? I climbed into that hole first, where the destroyed building is, but I decided to go even deeper, and after 30 minutes of pointless jumps, I was able to climb, and that I found an invisible barrier to get around, a dead dismembered body (there was blood visible below) go on, to the surprise, there is no way out, and there are no chests, only 2 barrels that can be detonated and nit, I'm disappointed ( In the end, that... he stood, did not move, did not react, if he tried to strike, then the blow as a stone, barrels blew - nothing, signs used - nothing, when I threw the bomb, on the idea he was to fly, but no, he disappeared and already appeared at the top and began to fly away. I didn't know what they were going to do....

H
Harlashka 03.11.20

Just climbed to where Kurolisk was sitting. There the barrel is broken, and the roots of the trees do not allow to pass on.

H
Harlashka 03.11.20