3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Straik29a 26.01.20 01:58 pm

How to pass mission? (Lost Planet 3)

You need to put the sensor and drill it transforming into a drilling platform. Beat infinite creatures, they are not the end, Bur also infinitely boring. If you climb into the furs he transformered back, but can't move.
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrAvdA pOrtIt nErVy 26.01.20

just as long as monster shooter drill campaign and repair the drilling station, she breaks down, as monsters are attacking her, the left scale should be the yellow zone, how to drill left, blue, the health of your rig, and Yes, repair V under the drill press,after drilling you will be told what you have done,I shot the monsters under the rig, so the health of the GG spent less and repairing more convenient.

s
slapota 26.01.20

there's no streak.

U
Uran93 26.01.20

similar problem. Bur just is not boring, and the locusts keep coming.
please throw off who can save this point:

C
CryteK 26.01.20

like many glitch in this mission

k
kenio 26.01.20

Uran93 send me your save game

A
Alkanefell 26.01.20

Those who stuck at this mission, the drill is not drilling because a lot of T-energy through the art of Mani you have hit 1000000 so he shakes it, reset it and everything goes

s
slapota 26.01.20

one boring drill obratnoi go to base and buy from quartermaster spec of paketov thousand 300 will go back to drill

s
sp13 26.01.20

slapota

Thank you!!!

b
bon14 26.01.20

how to kill Isenberg? I press f and that he's always killing me

s
slipknot326 26.01.20

It is also that Straik29a. Removed the T-energy via Art money and helped.

C
Com_Bat 26.01.20

People,good day.Rushed along the main line so overworked that they forgot about extra.Now I want to finish additional.For example, a scientist Kovacs,Yes said the mission in the sensor and passed,to shoot him.But I helped that by pressing N showed where to go.In other extra missions not specified where,ie doesn't display the direction when you press Or N. to search for,but the map is large at random is wow expensive.The weapons all have fur too.A pleasure with incendiary ammo to bring down locusts,or a grenade launcher.But where to go ????

M
Maksim Zolotuhin 26.01.20

missions to kill Sergia(BOS pozarica in which such mosquitoes released) cton passed? nalapad bubbles, then shoot the grenade he do not care to lie down on the cartridges to no avail it was all over as it fell?

t
toha79 26.01.20

Hello,could you tell me how to fix a winch on the target induced throw and she won't latch?

m
m01533nk0 26.01.20

Maxim Zolotukhin, shmalyat it with a pestle, then he will get angry, inflates and lights up orange. Dodging flyers small snatches something heavy and burning. Is a Halberd (luceau the gun) is suitable, as it saves energy and damage.

тоха79, but just zaklikali kinpaku F sooner or later get caught. Sometimes, clings without even looking at the target.

t
toha79 26.01.20

and that's where getting from Emesene where the generator was turned off there then through hook podnimaeshsya and all pers stands and does nothing,as there to be?
all figured out

v
vain-77 26.01.20

Alkanefell
and as this energy to zero - and I also have the drill does not work

w
walle_cpl 26.01.20

the same problem started to drill and locusts infinite rod.Warning from the Council about the return to the quartermaster doesn't work,as it both saves on this mission,and how to reset THOSE via Artmane don't know,please tell me what to do.

b
bon14 26.01.20

worked for me

w
walle_cpl 26.01.20

auuuuu people's who?

w
walle_cpl 26.01.20

tell me how to reset THOSE via Artmane?