3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SK_2988 26.01.20 01:59 pm

Features VA

Hi all.
The people such question: bought a monitor from Benq AMVA VZ2470 on, decided to change IPS monitor, the picture on the monitor for Full HD excellent, crystal effect is not pleasing. Before with VA matrix was not the case, but write that the same as IPS, of course the picture is not so natural, but black on top. Put both monitors next: IPS is superior in white color, because the picture looks nicer and more natural than in VA (when viewing images), but due to the lack of the black everything seemed in a haze (in games), of course when comparing Wookey. VA is the same as that strange works: black in black areas of course at times deeper, but the image itself, if viewed in the zones, why it is lighter, that is if there aren't enough colors - for example, in the movie color tuskneet, VA though for a movie considered to be the best option. In the same game, if you look at the General panorama, color, juicier and clearer. White as compared with kipelno white on IPS what the grey and yellow as a good white paper (IPS) and inferior gray (VA). And the text in VA what is muddy, not very comfortable, although the contrast has a higher. Prompt, as it should be, or can tell me the approximate settings for your monitor, if anyone is the same. And is it worth it professionally calibrated, will it make the picture as similar to IPS.
Thank you)
2 Comments
Sort by:
r
robespier26 26.01.20

I think in a week will get used and will remember about IPS. Me VA just the black color and loved it. But for calibration you need a professional tool. If it is, why not try? If not - then the question disappears.

S
SK_2988 26.01.20

Yes, there is a tool, you can call a calibrator, just whether it makes sense to pay money?