3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamop 19.09.19 10:17 pm

How to get to the subsector Ataxia (Warhammer 40.000: Inquisitor - Martyr)

The question is whether in the main game to get to the subsector Atraxia?
The first time spool up to 20 levla dug Intel and I threw in the subsector. Out I'm cudby-else I could not. On the face of bagula. After creating a new Persian Intel do not open and move through the story and swap the extras with Tarot cards. At the moment, Chapter 4 63 levle. For how much longer? And how many systems you have available?
I counted 4 marks 5 marks without and 7 with locks.

The requirements for access to Atraxia in Russian and in the gourmet version specified Subsector4.Locker_desc
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikelVik13 19.09.19

There begins the Inquisitor mekhanikus. About the other classes most likely will be opened for the passage of the campaign about alpha Pariah.

O
Olegamop 19.09.19

Therefore without the addon can't go and buy 3 heads for the price of a game you do not want.

T
TimKar 19.09.19

Oligomer
there is not such a short campaign plus the head of the chaos of kukhari and Khorne is also available to technocracy.

O
Olegamop 19.09.19

It's all cool, but as for me 3 of Chapter 500 of Rubas not worth it, especially that there is even a new card no.
And Atraxia I still managed to slip through a panel of random missions. In the system not to fly so well, at least glory in it systems can be raised.