3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dovakin2018 03.09.19 11:46 am

About boring games and fantasy

Minded I must say that this is my opinion and not Universal. Also behave yourself, don't swear, don't call me or other people, in a word do not start srach on the forum!
Why do I write these opinions? I just want to know other people's opinions that I care about, because it is certainly of concern to many people.
The first thing about the boring game. There is a group of games that like a lot of people, for example Stalker. For me it is boring and not interesting, Kruzis the same boring, dreary and uninteresting, borderlands, too, the same dull and dreary, and Bioshok and some others. Nevertheless, Stalker bogotvorit not understand why. The film Tarkovsky's incredibly boring. Besides the staged entertainment in the form of the game Stalker in the background of the terrible disaster. Someone always says that the game is Russian spirit, etc. do not understand what they mean by that. I just want to know what love Stalker??? Not easy: I love you and all and you go to... No. You explain fine. Because of the atmosphere? Because what kind of atmosphere? And then there are races different or unusual strategy give some atmosphere - and what they mean by the atmosphere? I understand - picturesque mountains, lakes, streams, mysterious house in the woods, the impressions of childhood, a love story... But, sorry, zone, exclusion zone, unattractive fields, dumps, ruins... In the end I will not be able to precisely articulate how it is not possible to understand why one work of art is a cool and atmospheric and the other, though well made, but quite catchy. Again - to each his own. But all the same? My aunt loves the steppe and in the steppe loves to plant potatoes and weed it. The potatoes we put in the countryside, the same side where the mountains.landfill, industrial area, and various car washes and garages. Depressing kind of atmosphere(and it is exactly like in Stalker) and I can't understand how that can be of interest to man such places.
Now Kruzise. The first part made from different games, it is rather a demonstration of the new engine and graphics, but the game - melancholy and boredom. The first part is boring shooting the Chinese. the second part of the game - a boring shooting of flying squid. And they say that this game is a masterpiece for the ages. This is a quote from several reviews and feedback. Explain Why??? Start game: developed svisnul own edge lights. Further calof of duty or battle tanks. Further, inside the mountain something of Halfa second. Then the dreary shooting of flying crap. That was fun from the moment you arrive on the ship until the end of the game - all this is copied from the game Cal of Cthulhu and everything goes according to plan: in Cthulhu gg is on the ship, and crisis's on the ship, Cthulhu popping up from the water monster and should be killed, and in crisis( only the sky) monsters popping up and they need to kill in Cthulhu on the horizon the mountain with the witches - and in kruzise on the horizon of an expanding sphere, Cthulhu out of the water appears a huge monster and should be shot from a cannon and is in crisis need of a super gun to shoot rising from the bowels of the alien ship. It was the end. This is plagiarism, pure and simple, but this does not help. Cthulhu still atmospheric and fun and kruzis dull and boring. To pass the second kruzis you have to be patient and the third has no patience do not get it!
Borderlands is repetitive and boring..............
The Bioshok I have a bias. I was sure that the game is interesting and atmospheric. But every time starting to play, for some reason I quit. Finally I decided in that whatever was to pass it, and in the middle realized that I won't play: continuous running NPCs, noise, shouting, uproar, chatter - all the annoying, monotonous process...
Now about fantasy games, RPGs and strategies. Why? Why the overwhelming majority of these games are all about elves, dwarfs, trolls, goblins, orcs??? Do people have no imagination to create something different? Why the heroes of Scandinavian myths almost(I said almost) every RPG / strategy??? In light of the huge number of mythologies! Why igrostroy obsessed with the elves and the orcs??? I will say that this is the most playable characters, that's Tolkien, etc, etc, what Tolkien? Not one of the Tolkien world is held. And if developed and game authors don't want to move the brain, not inventing crazy idea and something really deep and original, the world is as I said a lot of interesting myths and heroes.
It remains to say that ideology in games is terribly delusional. The heroes are mainly mages, thieves, murderers, whores. So it's monsters and not heroes...
A few words about horror games. Continue churning according to the scheme Pac-Mapa - escape, hide, run away.
However, I have digressed.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 03.09.19

dovakin2018 wrote:
what I like a Stalker???
About it already hundred times is written,what is the point to explain this once again if you did not bother to find it.

dovakin2018 wrote:
The Bioshok I have a bias. I was sure that the game is interesting and atmospheric. But every time starting to play, for some reason I quit. Finally I decided in that whatever was to pass it
Why,if the game does not like it,deleted it and forgot,mice were crying, injected, but continued to guzzle a cactus,how much are you all so worried about what many people like what games play in what you're interested.

d
dovakin2018 03.09.19

saa0891
A bunch of games I passed this way. For example, the resident first I could not understand. but starting to play one fine day I saw that the game is great and happy to have discovered it. That is why I share my impressions. And about Stalker many words and conversations and of little help. no one explained his fascination with the sense of really with the arrangement.

s
saa0891 03.09.19

dovakin2018 wrote:
A bunch of games I passed this way.
What is strange you plenty of times to start the game and quit,and then you liked it.

dovakin2018 wrote:
And about Stalker many words and conversations and of little help. no one explained his fascination with the sense of really with the arrangement.
All there is,and with feeling,and with properly and with deliberation,your problem is that you can't find or don't want to.

d
dovakin2018 03.09.19

saa0891
Well, the fact that I'm weird, what can I do if I not found, maybe you should explain to me?

s
saa0891 03.09.19

dovakin2018 wrote:
maybe you should explain to me?
What is there to explain it a hundred times already written enough to read impressions of people on any site,there are many components to love this series,ranging from unique shuternoy mechanics,A-Life,anomalies,artifacts, and ending with the same atmosphere which you do not understand,songs and jokes around the campfire,native architecture and nature,mutants who are fighting with the stalkers,find artifacts,the overall atmosphere when you progress through the story,especially in the dungeons and different laboratories,but what's the phrase only bandits how can you not understand, etc.

d
dovakin2018 03.09.19

saa0891
I know this is a common words, understand that some like, others not, but just because a lot of people think Stalker cult game I just ask about her and not about other games that fall under your description, you know?..

d
dovakin2018 03.09.19

For example there are films that have become iconic, and people have the right to ask people why they think a certain cult film, etc.

s
saa0891 03.09.19

dovakin2018 wrote:
Stalker cult game I just ask about her and not about other games that fall under your description
Well, tell me what games fall under my description (what I described only part of the elements),is really interesting to listen to,the fact that none of the developers for all the time and have not created such a game is not something that series,that's why love her and think of the cult,to do a bunch of global mods.Perhaps Fallout 4 (well, more likely due to the Metro again its native atmosphere) some elements a bit like this series and all,again it's a completely different atmosphere,which is an integral part for that love S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

PS
Like I said above,you just don't want to not look,do not understand,though it's all been written a hundred times.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

dovakin2018 wrote:
For example there are films that have become iconic, and people have the right to ask people why they think a certain cult film, etc.
I agree, the same applies to films that received Oscar. Sometimes they are not so interesting, but this is purely our opinion that does not coincide with the opinion of the judges =]

G
Gauguin 03.09.19

dovakin2018
dovakin2018 wrote:
Stalker
Here you are not mistaken, the game is really bad.
dovakin2018 wrote:
Kruzis
The idea of the first part was good, the implementation of raw. The game is objectively good enough, but beyond that its not like I understand. The second and third vysery, there is no doubt.
dovakin2018 wrote:
Tarkovsky
I agree, the most overrated Russian Director. History for a beginner, at best.
dovakin2018 wrote:
Bioshok
I have the same problem as you had - just threw the game because of the lousy gameplay. But in the end, made the effort passed, the design of the game is excellent, atmosphere, and story notes interesting to listen to. You only need to forget that it's a game.

s
saa0891 03.09.19

Gauguin wrote:
But in the end, made the effort passed, the design of the game is excellent, atmosphere, and story notes interesting to listen to. You only need to forget that it's a game.
I would look on YouTube that would not force it.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

well then doesn't say which games are not boring peck-peck.
Stalker boy is a game about guys peck's childhood when such a fall go PA district fall in partfile the two on Matisse at home dad after the change of evil on the radio talking to you. night is falling, the sky frowns. in the fields of tractor Yes Yes harvesters rusting swing in the wind so uiiii-uiiii squeaks. everywhere ruin and desolation. throughout all familiar. from the construction site nearby abandoned Gopnik-controllers go. Teal is asking. otmosfera.
similarly, the American Stalker AZM pullout current there jokes more.
in kruzise grafon was. grafon and kind of buffoon enough. you can work around the palm tree to the right or left. you can enable the disguise and hide in the reeds. and there you can throw a toad.
bioshok and borderland I did neither understand therefore clear especially can not say anything.

and regarding fantasy I think with fantasy, most players associate a certain proteinaprima the middle ages. and personally, I would burp rejection of pseudo-historical what-but on the motives of ancient Asian or South American Yes, is there any

R
Rolemanser 03.09.19

dovakin2018
dovakin2018 wrote:
Why igrostroy obsessed with the elves and the orcs??? I will say that this is the most playable characters, that's Tolkien, etc, etc, what Tolkien? Not one of the Tolkien world is held. And if developed and game authors don't want to move the brain, not inventing crazy idea and something really deep and original, the world is as I said a lot of interesting myths and heroes.
Everything is clear to you, you don't even know what started the birth of the RPG, and to tell you about Dungeons & Dragons and Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and its editors, I will not, now RR Tolkien, that is not being...

v
vftor 03.09.19

dovakin2018
All people have different interests. There are words from the song: tell me what are you glad.... So, find something that YOU happy and do not listen to other opinions about games, because they may have other interests.