3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Krupnik 26.01.20 02:05 pm

What to do with this garbage

So in short I lag Batman Arkham Origins but not the game itself but damn cutscene the sound is faster than video.And when the sound ended, it is necessary to wait 5 minutes to start the gameplay, please help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Sergey Krupnik
Config write - to talk about.

S
Sergey Krupnik 26.01.20

SonyK.

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Sergey Krupnik
Nothing - until you write at least what you have the iron, it is unlikely that the answer you get. And the more detail (cofig iron, which version of the game litsuha, pirates, etc.) - the easier it will be to understand what the problem is.

b
baragoz10pk 26.01.20

that's for sure

S
Sha-R 26.01.20

Sergey Krupnik
Look, slow down the sound in the cutscenes, and just begin to play immediately instead of waiting for 5 minutes. That's all I can advise you with your description iron

S
Sergey Krupnik 26.01.20

My PC
RAM:4 GB
CPU:AMD A6-7310 2.00 Ghz
Video card:AMD Radeon(TM) R5 M430 with AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics
64-Bit bit operating system

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Sergey Krupnik wrote:
...A6-7310 2.00 Ghz...
Judging by the written, you have a laptop. And its processor does not hold on the clock speed to the minimum requirements for the game (2.8 GHz for AMD) - it may be the brakes.
Spoiler
The graphics settings in the game try to put on minimal? Still would be nice to write what's your screen resolution (this performance heavily depends) - if lowering the settings to minimum doesn't help, usually reduce the resolution in the game. If slow only the video, but it is not in the game engine (reproduced as usual and with it there are problems, but the game works more or less fine), it is likely that the system does not have enough codecs to play it.