3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaa19721 26.01.20 02:05 pm

mission 40 additional jobs (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How to disarm the silent in this mission without the use of firearms, dumped her ammunition bounces, the technique does not enter into it, drenched deafening prosthesis does not count, art of any form is not too counts,help pliz(not to be confused with the task to disarm of non-lethal weapons).
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruffi 26.01.20

I with the help of soporific grenades held

0oO 26.01.20

It is easy with the help of costume-parasite nevidimkas or system-PT.Take DD, include invisibility and run rukopashku beat her,she can't see you.Can skydiving supplies and in just a few seconds out of hiding to hang out,then they ,according to the idea, she should have time to fall.But as for me,with a suit easier.

M
Marty52 26.01.20

Can a million times easier to do. Take the shield on the back, dropping her supplies and when they are approaching (approximately 30 metres, which are written in yellow), stood up. She shoots at you, the shield absorbs it, and it lands in the box. About 6 times probably and ready.

C
Chestir 26.01.20

made easier... air support, soporific gas)))) wash 2-3 reset and ready)

H
Homikator 26.01.20

reaching 35 missions threw the game...

b
byteme 26.01.20

zaa19721
Dreamy, rifle put her headshots.
It kind of doesn't count as firearms.
And, you can crawl. Distract her for example a smoke grenade, and the bypass on the belly and short dashes. It will be aiming at the place where was the smoke. Then rukopashka. But without stealth camouflage hard.
The first meeting with the Quiet, I stretched for two days of game time(as XS in real life has passed), without the use of firearms))))) For me it was the most heavy, intense and memorable battle, all boss fights in video games))))
PS This is all the trailers of the blame game that in absentia I fall in love in Quite)) I just didn't want to hurt her :)

z
zaa19721 26.01.20

Chestir
It doesn't count

z
zaa19721 26.01.20

byteme
No tranq gun or the rifle does not count

z
zaa19721 26.01.20

Verlorena
Suitable stackalee close to it to beat in a dogfight does not work, as if the snake does not see it and fails to hit the target.

l
lexa2999294 26.01.20

The easiest way is the boxes at the head of, two boxes and you're done.
What she hadn't bounced, you need to constantly look out from behind cover(stand --> sit) that she shot at him.
PROFIT

R
Roman Postov 26.01.20

zaa19721
Take a regular tranquiliser gun and shoot her, is also a fairly simple way

z
zaa19721 26.01.20

Novel Posts
Not valid

z
zaa19721 26.01.20

Went through all the same due to the discharge of her ordnance (5times to get there), thank you all

R
Roman Postov 26.01.20

zaa19721
In the forehead,shoot him in the head and all the rules, so he passed

z
zaa19721 26.01.20

Novel Posts
Thanks has passed, it is not the mission of the 1st Chapter and the 2nd( at first just 2ящика with ammunition enough to lose, and the gun count as firearms).

P
PaulBaumer 26.01.20

Using a tank put out

n
name_dima 26.01.20

gas push 2 times and you're done !