3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.01.20 02:06 pm

The satellite does not use the weapon I gave him. (Fallout 4)

Tao Piper(companion) shotgun(improved it), pointed out that she used it. But fighting constantly running around with a gun. This gun in her inventory even no.
Have many times pointed to the shotgun used, but still shoots with a gun. What's the matter?
58 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 26.01.20

Ammo-it has?

J
Joseph Aldridge 26.01.20

check the cartridges and press the letter T , like. It's a default. She can put on a companion booking

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

0000Ptasha wrote:
This gun in her inventory even no.
The default weapon satellites can be seen only through console command. But he has infinite ammo:-)

H
Hattack 26.01.20

Joseph Aldridge wrote:
check the cartridges and press the letter T
In this case, it is necessary to restore the cursor precisely on the gun in the inventory of the companion that should be used. Some just can imacat T, and resent that companions are stupid Pinocchio)))

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
I thought that all weapons will have infinite ammunition)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

0000Ptasha
It is only with the settlers. They only one cartridge:-)

Hattack
Clicking on T the satellite will use an item(on the PS4 just to play)? I point to she used.

BlackTigerTK
Just power armor companions without nuclear units are, I thought, and with guns also .

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

0000Ptasha
Power Yes, use without batteries. Weapons with infinite ammunition, only their own. All that the player gives them himself, requires ammunition. What they spend their very costly:-)

_
_iSTALKER_ 26.01.20

see ID shotgun and command equipitem id command to use it

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

_iSTALKER_
What commands on PS4?:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

0000Ptasha
You need to watch the control layout for the gamepad (because he's used?)

_
_iSTALKER_ 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
I thought you have a PC)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

_iSTALKER_
I have, Yes. Topicstarter console:-)

M
Master Ken 26.01.20

Why do we need the satellites if you have a dog and perk the lone Ranger? Not all legendary guns with infinite ammunition, so they are useful companions to give.

C
CheshirCat 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Not only the default. Counted exactly the model/type of weapon. If Preston to give his laser musket, he is as much as you want him to shoot.

G
Gur1 26.01.20

Master Ken
No guns with infinite ammunition, a gun without reloading . There is a stupid translation.

M
Master Ken 26.01.20

Gur1
Hmm, here it is che, I almost never use companions, if only to perk to obtain, and the gun I have is this one, which I also do not use, and now even more so sell.

J
Joseph Aldridge 26.01.20

Hattack
so there is by itself))

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Master Ken
Really useful feature, for example, to hawsawi... shop small, and reloading takes time... And with such legendarnoi shoot and shoot! Do not forget to replenish ammunition:-)