3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pukki 26.01.20 02:07 pm

Amazon with Freezing Arrow. (Diablo 2)

Could you tell me gidik with this AMA on hc. A weapon based on will be made rune word Ice in MB or GMB.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PashaBizepS 26.01.20

Do in MB or diamond bow .

P
PashaBizepS 26.01.20

On HC if you don't do it better dextose with VF - deshego angry, powerful.

m
minovalo 26.01.20

Cheap - it's healthy!

S
SergeyS1988 26.01.20

Look for Hyde Alec'a. He collected such.

S
SergeyS1988 26.01.20

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/ama_for_fun-694695/

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.01.20

Yes, the moment - if you're going for HC to cut, you can customize Amul crescent moon. It's not even that he did not sell - and that this AMCI wild problem with MP - this Amul decides. Unless of course, you're going to measure to use infinity - otherwise, insight and Crescent moon are no longer needed.

F
Freude 26.01.20

Did the AMC last season - Bilaterality nick - on software
Hands ice (in MB 15 ed 3 BOV), boots W gloves 3 bow 20 ice, belt crafting rings is+ SSG, Amul first ran with UNIKOM on manalich then with cool crafting skils ays manalich resists HP DEH page, head Nightwish with cold facet 5-5, armor Gothic plate 24 FHR + 4 perf cold facet (but for HC I recommend KOH in the disk). Inventory torch of any of Scheler *8 with a 40+ HP. Merck Infec shaft vampiric-haze.

A
Agent_Smit75 26.01.20

Freude
And ?!
What is your mneie ? :)
Stoi also as usual very Amateur ?

F
Freude 26.01.20

interesting AMA on 8 ppl and cleans the barn and other locations - though medlennye than a well-collected Java AMA.
If there is no imonov the beauty, well imony merc fall + AMA race with their kicks. I like this AMA liked.