3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pahen 24RUS 26.01.20 02:07 pm

Movement speed maniacs (Dead by Daylight)

speed survivor, like, all the same, but maniacs notice what is different. who has the information they percentage?
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
lessy2014 26.01.20

Like all moving the same way (without abilities), except sisters, which is much-slower than the other.

S
SanKa Games 26.01.20

Nick the quick (especially through), the Nurse is the slowest (she got sick and can not run), but the Trapper with hilly and the same reference.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 26.01.20

pagan 24RUS
The speed with which the killers 10% higher than in survivors. The sister movement speed was 3% higher than before the nerf. Now, I think the speed with which it is still lower than that of survivors. The rest of the assassins have the same speed, not counting abilities.

S
SanKa Games 26.01.20

IIpocTo_urpok
No, not the speed Sisters were like the others, now +3-5% after the nerf.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 26.01.20

sanya100500143
No. She was always slower than the other assassins, her nervily twice. First, the speed was reduced to 103% (110% in the rest of the killers), then the speed was reduced to 100% if not less. Try someone on foot to catch up, or around some rock. Her attack speed is less than the running speed of the survivors.

S
SanKa Games 26.01.20

IIpocTo_urpok
She can walk to catch up with the survivors, even though it will take some time. And before that the speed was lower than ostalih was not even noticeable.

T
Teodor77 26.01.20

the Shadow on the 1 stage of speed as the nurse is like, barely catching up with the survivors

S
Smashie 26.01.20

Hey, dudes. Ask this question after a friend started to discuss. Clear-red that the slowest man -- Nursi and the fastest? From personal experience I can assume that the Doctor or Trapper, but due to the fact that the speed depends not only on the established number, but from the maps, there is suspicion of subjectivity.

It would be great if someone provided concrete data. In advance spasibo

S
Smashie 26.01.20

S
SanKa Games 26.01.20

It's average, nothing like it has. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Movement_Speeds - here is exact info on all speeds. Fastest without the use of force, by the way, does not exist. Billy, Ghost Trapper, the Doctor is punishing MM for 2 and 3 stages, they have a speed of 4.6 m/s. Then there are the witch, the Hunter and the Doctor in the mode of treatment (when the shock hits), they have a speed of 4.4 m/s. Then MM at stage 1, 4,14 m/s last Nursa and its 3,86 m/s. read More at the link, there together with add-ons, Bladestorm, perks, etc ...

D
DIM_kot_aN96 26.01.20

Thank You Guys or girls,with each other and they were arguing.The theme is relevant even in 2018.

f
felix233434 28.10.21

everyone who did not know the average speed of the maniac 4.6m / s, the reduced speed is equal to 4.4m / s, the speed of 4.6m / sec is equal in percentage to 115% and 4.4m / sec to 110%, and there is also, let's say, Michael Myers' imbue training perk which is 3 At the level of the perk, for each token, it adds 5% only 3 tokens 5x3 = 15% and if everything is weighed, then 5% is like 0.2m (20cm), then if you add up all 15%, 0.6m (60cm) will be added if 3 tokens to the speed of 4.6m / sec then there will be a speed of 5.2m / sec, you can say the speed is like a chainsaw, a bubba only a little less (the speed of a bubba chainsaw before a rework 5m / sec after a rework 5.29m / sec) if you add 15% to 4.4m / sec, that is, 3 tokens (3 levels of the spider perk) then you can get the speed of 5m / sec (the speed of the bubba saw before the rework) that I can tell you the mana speed of 4.6m / sec in percentage is 115% and the speed is 4.4m / sec is 110% I hope I helped you!

f
felix233434 28.10.21

if you count nyrsa, then for her it is better not to take a spider better learn to blink and without a spider you can generally her strength is very strong but very difficult to learn the speed of nyrsa after a nerf 3.86m / sec
if her strength could be changed to speed I would give well 7.29 m / sec-8.45m / sec