3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 19.09.19 10:18 pm

Easter eggs (Metro Exodus)

Throw photos, Easter eggs, etc.
80 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigSoulofChaos 19.09.19

The pictures in the pioneer camp, little developed)))

D
DeimozZ 19.09.19

On the location of the Caspian sea, destroyed the vehicle (which sits a hermit), if I went down once on the winch and turn back on the chaise lounge under a wooden umbrella lying and sunning snake.
Letcher
Just amazing, like black only in Moscow was, and then suddenly in Novosibirsk)

Y
Yanov123 19.09.19

Poster 86-th year , the month of April, highlighted 25,26,27 the numbers . A reference to the Chernobyl accident

Y
Yanov123 19.09.19

B
BlowWithTheFires 19.09.19

And even on the radio you can catch the talks Azamat and Margalida - the heroes of the book of Dmitry Munasypov the Road of steel and of hope and its sequels.

r
rastamani 19.09.19

R
RussPAIr 19.09.19

Screenshot unfortunately did not. But in the beginning of the game, as soon as the first train stop. If you exit and diverted to the pointer and to the right. To reach the destroyed buildings of the port, on the boat swim under the building (the arch) in the basement, it's available. The right to be able to reach the door barred, her ghoul dead hung. And beside him will sit a rabbit (as in pustosh only) with brightly glowing red eyes, as soon as the door opens, the rabbit will disappear. What I do not know, but a fact.

Further more there is one place on the top of the tank (the large sepenuh) area with radiation, if brought to the top, will nest winged creatures, and in him (with him) roll a Teddy bear, Artem climb it and take. Reviews will be no, but I think where I've seen it.

N
Norm112 19.09.19

Developed campaign

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

On location of Volga decided to go get a look at the place where in the beginning the train came. On the bridge, as we all know, the radiation, but on the easy difficulty level, she's not too crazy and run you can. After the bridge the radiation disappears and you can safely reach the border of the map. Unfortunately nothing interesting I there did not find. The only thing found is two standing models Stepan. They can even attack, but it does nothing from this. Also here you can walk to the right and to the left, i.e. to go to the opposite Bank of the river, so to speak to see the location on the part. Moving along the border of the map you can go under water and walk on the bottom (Artem here does not sink) the water is colorless and does not interfere with the review. On the bottom you can even walk to the big bridge, which will leave the locations in the story, but climbing the bridge is never good, and the opposite Bank too, no boundary maps completed earlier. Sorry to go to abitau the world with a unique perspective, I did not succeed, for as soon as fit, just fall into water and drown. Max turned to walk around the large Islands marked in the upper part of the map. There is of course nothing there, the island is empty. No surprises from the developer I have not found, I think, the secret boat where he hid, but no.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.09.19

yasava
photo damn you bad ,there he still dentures as the Miller ,I have long been stuck ,saying that in one copy ,the spices under it do ,and then the dead man is the same .

y
yasava 19.09.19

RussPAIr
Bear - part of the secondary quest

N
Norm112 19.09.19

This dude in three places lit up

N
Norm112 19.09.19

Brrrrr

S
Santyago Belvodor 19.09.19

The hint on the Easter eggs before novosib, during the movement of the train look on the right side, will fly houses, roads, trees and one more detail at the station Batali.

y
yasava 19.09.19

Well, we'll be on the Kolyma...
The man from Kemerovo (BG)

N
Norm112 19.09.19

K
Kirk Rysin 19.09.19

Fhrby
The August coup?

f
firmvare 19.09.19

When you go by train to Novosibirsk,I was very surprised,was or man at the bus stop or someone else,not clearly alive or how,but someone was standing,and there is plenty of radiation and other not a soul can themselves figure out a few times so passed.

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

I don't know about Novosibirsk, if there's a recognizable place, is that the station and the area around it. Maybe the experts of Novosibirsk tells. But I here thought, and whether there are any recognizable landmarks at the locations in Moscow?

If you take the second location of the game, which starts on the fact that Artem and Anya are standing on the roof, at first glance it seems that it is not Moscow, but just a nameless ruins. However, if you look from the roof back, you can see Ostankino TV tower in the distance. This one recognizable landmark, it does not give reference to the terrain, but there is another. When Artem and Anya get out on the street (where they found a pack of mutants, which you can skip or fight with them), if, again, look back, see another recognizable landmark - Stella rocket that stands in Moscow near VDNKH metro station. And finally, the third landmark is the bridge across the railway, where the player for the first time found a train with a steam locomotive. This combination of landmarks in Moscow there is only one place. The road on which the moving Artyom and Anna, it's the prospect of Peace around the area of houses No. 102-104, and the bridge is Krestovsky overpass near the Riga station. Accordingly, Artem and Anya moved on Mira Avenue in the direction of the centre of Moscow, and the train traveled in the direction of Leningradsky or Kursky railway station.

If you take the first gaming location (where Artyom descends into the subway through the hatch), then there is, if you make a screenshot and to consider carefully the very beginning, when it shows the ruined city close up, it becomes clear, is this the same location at which the next plot will be Artem and Anya, that is in Moscow in the game are not two different locations, and one.

As for the third location, where the jammers and locomotive depot, then I pass. No recognizable landmarks, I have not seen. Although the book metro 2035 this jammer was located somewhere in the area of Balashikha near Moscow.

X
Xeron 19.09.19

On Yamantau, in one of the rooms of the barracks one cannibal in the fridge picks (last room), on his Desk a photograph - take a look...
Unfortunately zaskrinit is not possible.