3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flizban 26.01.20 02:08 pm

The problem with the startup. Help (Project Zomboid)

Good time of day.
I have a problem with the launch of the PZ. The problem is that when I run the game via exe or via bat makes no difference, I have opened the console flashes the screen and closes everything. Tried 64 bit and 32. I have 64 bit Win7. already tried to run -set in the shortcut, and changed the number of bits in battah, nothing helped. If anyone knows what to do respond!
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkMoonLight 26.01.20

Buy litsuhu)

F
Flizban 26.01.20

BlackMoonLight
Every whim for your money

O
OXXXO 26.01.20

Do not run the game at millisecond appears a black window in the corner of the screen and all. Bought through steam. Windows 8.1 64 b

O
OXXXO 26.01.20

And all I started logging into the game via the file ProjectZomboid64.bat

E
Evgeniy Metlev 26.01.20

In General I had a problem. What I just did: and Java re-installed, and the path in the bat file were prescribed, and different versions re-installed.. Nothing helped. Then just updated the video card drivers and it worked. However to start the game through the bat file.

-
-_SpiriT_- 26.01.20

Danilqqaa
All! Decided! I have a new laptop with windows 10, x64, if that. What I just did, and the memory in the bath the rules and run with full permissions, in General, nothing helped. However, when once again climbed to rule dad, I noticed the following line: -Dzomboid.steam=1. Tried to change to 0, and voila! All plows without problems! All the fun of the game. )))

A
AkiM4 26.01.20

-_SpiriT_-
+1 Helped. Removes services steam and makes you go into the fashion section.
Version of the game 38.30

D
Denis Salenkov 26.01.20

Found a way to prevent error is very easy, install driver booster 5 or 3 and update the driver and it worked!!!!!!!

J
JustSkell 25.10.20

DarkMoonLight
Everyone's smart, like everyone's got money on their face, right? = -=

w
william1992 25.10.20

JustSkell
So it's worth a penny.

J
JustSkell 09.09.21

william1992
Not everyone has these pennies. ,.