3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lelik Bobik 26.01.20 02:09 pm

The problem with the connection to the server (Total War: Warhammer 2)

Hey all, decided to revive the old days of the Horned Rat, set the game, in the launcher click "Play" and this happened:

UPD:
The problem is solved.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava Shavlak 26.01.20

Lelik Bobik
I have used this only when my Internet wasn't/was not working. As I understand it ,problems with the Internet you do not have,so XS. Don't know that there is a struggle and ILV Telegram now, but I can hardly it has something to do

N
Nightma[R]e 26.01.20

Lelik Bobik
Excuse me, but what about the Internet? Then of course I have no idea, but here you are clearly no help. Please contact the tech support CA. Google translator to help if that. They'll help you.

L
Lelik Bobik 26.01.20

Nightma[R]e
I figured it out. Found just the same situation, but only with Larkou, where the man wrote that the problem is due to the fact that they say ILV ban certain IP addresses Denovi and because of this the game is not working.
I have same problem was more strange. After the "Next" button need to enter a special code that you were given CA, it's just constantly gave him not the whole. Fun, huh?
The first 6 times I had something like this: "98d4sa98d4as984d98as4d9as4d98a4d984sa" I was introduced and the stop button did not stand out. And then again, I was given many TIMES more along the length of the code and the button "Finish" immediately caught fire. That's awesome, right?

N
Nightma[R]e 26.01.20

Lelik Bobik
Hmm... fun to live side by side with the RCN. I sympathize with you.