3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 19.09.19 10:19 pm

What series Nvidia cards now support Vulkan?

just some games have come out only on the volcano, as the same Wolfenstein, here is a simple wonder
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 19.09.19

Fan_Tiesto
If I'm not mistaken, then generation Pascal. In Maxwell I do not recall the Volcano .

b
betasisko 19.09.19

the volcano is supported by all vidyuhi that support ogl 4.x
that is, since the gtx 4хх.

J
John371 19.09.19

With GTX 6xx, because I have Stroy gtx 560 ti, the volcano did not work

B
Belomorkanal 19.09.19

ucher.u
Loki, a volcano is simply a modified OGL. If the video system supports OGL (actually, any video card), it supports and the volcano. At what here Windows? This API actually part of the Windows is not included. And the CPU here, too, you're out of place dragged.

W
Wolfram carbide 19.09.19

Akimoto annual ban for his constant misinformation on the forums.

g
gennaz 19.09.19

the volcano is just a modified OGL
No this is a modified Mantle.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.09.19

surprisingly do not know
if to argue logically peck at ogle, there are certain versions of it where in recent implemented use of CMM 5.0
it can be assumed that the volcano is essentially based on CMM 5.0 that makes it compatible with all maps compatible with dh11
and the rest of the support software from the manufacturers graphics card drivers

B
Belomorkanal 19.09.19

gennaz
You want to argue with me?

R
Ryazancev 19.09.19

gennaz
Belomorkanal
СпойлерVulkan API was originally known as "the new generation of OpenGL or glNext," but after the announcement of the company abandoned those names in favor of names of Vulkan[4]. Like OpenGL, Vulkan allows high performance to display real-time various applications with 3D graphics, like games or interactive books across all platforms, and also provides higher performance and less load on the CPU, similar to Direct3D 12, Metal[5] and Mantle. Vulkan is based on the technology of AMD Mantle[6][7][8][9][10].
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulkan_(API)

A
Autovolt 19.09.19

John371
I have a GTX-560 Ti - sorry, but in Wolfenstein The New Colossus II, I'm not playing.
But my brother has GTX 650 Ti so he'll play.

i
impostorby 19.09.19

Fan_Tiesto
Supported series Radeon: R9, R7, R5 240, and higher HD 8570, HD 8000M, HD 7730 and above HD 7730M or higher. Green will need a video card with Kepler or Maxwell, that is, for example, the GeForce 600 series, 700 or 900 and above.

S
Sergei Feofanov 03.11.21

I have a nvidea GeForce GTX 1650 Ti video card and an AMD Ryzen 5 4600 processor with radeon graphics and still wolfenstain2 does not start, they write on the forums that this is an error due to the fact that the volcano is not supported. This is complete game, I cannot understand, because the volcano is on a much weaker iron

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

sergey feofanov
The game may not start due to various reasons, the tips were sent in a personal.