3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_______________________ 26.01.20 02:10 pm

What masovogo cons on PG?

What masovogo cons on PG? Or is a cheat?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
P. S: Sory for screenshots and such
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20

long scored on them

S
Scrull 26.01.20

Who still pays attention to the cons proprietary Dizy and stuff? These people have left?

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

SDRBB
Dude the cons do not affect your salary and the size of the penis, so forget it )))
PS I need more -

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 26.01.20

Maybe not all know, but better cons than anything. Because the disadvantages and advantages to your comments give bonuses. I.e. your comment is responded, no matter good or bad, you fell bonuses, did not react in any way - no bonuses. So should be happy.

u
undergroundd 26.01.20

Even then all zaminusovali

i
inad 26.01.20

Aha all zaminusuyut!

j
jax baron 26.01.20

SDRBB
This cheat of zazhravshihsya

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 26.01.20

Want cons.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Dangerous topic 8) Each topic, where the author laments the cons, gets just a sizeable portion of disadvantages, especially the first post of the author ツ

Scrull wrote:
Who still pays attention to the cons proprietary Dizy and stuff? These people have left?
Always curious how many minuses or likes that here on ng that on youtube =] to each his own, someone do not care, but I've been curious. Because.
system orinocense there was a rating system, for example, in the section images. Nick looked a picture and make an assessment, and everything was fine. Well, someone complained that the rating is low, so what? Now either like or nothing. Stupidly, even dislikes no. And on youtube there is! ))

S
ShaMaN 26.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Yeah, and climbed Psihodel with Schizoid, putting units for the lulz. And suddenly one fine mental organization and dislik heart will not stand? That made only likes.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

ШаMaN
That is because of the actions of a couple of nutters all deprived of such opportunities? Lol 8) anyway, the cars banned after several accidents.

V
VALEN006 26.01.20

this review specifically for the drainage of the little soul minutesaway.

S
ShaMaN 26.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
I'm not saying that only because of them. The nature of the understatement was massive, I still remember the baguette threads about that my blozhik humiliated, as if we were classmates, lol. Here the assumption is that someone upstairs had enough and decided the evaluation system to reorganize. And with the introduction of a new design on the website moved a lot tolerantni trends of social networks.

F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20

https://coub.com/view/13qbmo