3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 26.01.20 02:10 pm

And could it be different ... ? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

The only disadvantage of this game, in my subjective opinion, this is a terrible optimization. And then minus this on the technical part and only applies to the PC version. The rest of the game is simply beautiful, and in my, again, subjective opinion, is one of the best games not only of 2015, but in the entire history of the video game industry. It is pure IMHO. The essence is not in this theme.
And that's the point. Could the developers improve the optimization after the sad failure of the sales on the PC market and withdrawal of the game from stores ? Would games like Arkham City, if the developers are perfectly optimized the game ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
h
hizi 26.01.20

Marquess
Of course.

M
Metalist1925 26.01.20

Marquess
well wrote already, that port on of the Bunch engaged the Indians for a bowl of soup, not Rocksteady

w
walkris 26.01.20

Marquess
that moment when you processor is almost 2 times slower than the minimum requirements, the graphics card has a maximum capacity of CS 1.5 which may still be left.. And do you play on the laptop to which the video is on youtube as 1080p is already too much! About any optimizations they do not even hint, but
Spoiler
Marquess wrote:
The only disadvantage of this game, in my subjective opinion, this is a terrible optimization. And then minus this on the technical part and only applies to the PC version. The rest of the game is simply beautiful, and in my, again, subjective opinion, is one of the best games not only of 2015, but in the entire history of the video game industry. It is pure IMHO. The essence is not in this theme.
And that's the point. Could the developers improve the optimization after the sad failure of the sales on the PC market and withdrawal of the game from stores ? Would games like Arkham City, if the developers are perfectly optimized the game ?

Buy a normal computer and do not drive on the optimization!

M
MedvediVodki 26.01.20

So after I corrected the optimization a long time ago. I passed a single lag did not see.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

Arkham city for its time was very demanding
and here is if we separate the optimization from the system requirements
in the oil-same as for me this is the last breath of the engine of anril Engin 3 together that the game at the start was even so very raw
therefore, there is perhaps a parallel can be drawn with assassin unity game, but raw plus is the opinion of bakers calculators.
and finally think of the specifics of the game of Butman, the game still wouldn't be massive and stand out from games in General, so it was the best game so record

R
Richards 26.01.20

On the consoles do not the main bulk of the smoke, it is almost important for a criminal in Gotham, like trifle but without the normal smoke the game worse.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Marquess wrote:
Could the developers improve the optimization after the sad failure of the sales on the PC market and withdrawal of the game from stores ?
She just corrected,everything works fine.

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Marquess
When was the last time you played? the game has long since been optimized and it works great. And the picture in General is just awesome.

Spoiler

h
hardqest 26.01.20

Marquess
Friend,I as a passionate fan of Batman read not just one story arch of the comic it who generate in Arkham city,asylum and the origins of at least 50 hours in each game,with all responsibility I declare that the Arkham knight is full of shit,even if optimization is not limping.

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

hardqest
What is it as you call it shit??? Here the origins just sucked in the series, boring such that I could not overpower and the city after Batman city just emptiness.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

walkris

do not drive on my laptop. It the Witcher 3 at playable fps on minimal running. MGS 5 too. And pollach 4. Divinity OS is a great game (second not yet played).

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Marquess
Marquess wrote:
do not drive on my laptop. It the Witcher 3 at playable fps on minimal running. MGS 5 too. And pollach 4. Divinity OS is a great game (second not yet played).
If the that in you profile then I don't even know how you can play? easier to throw and get at least 8100 i3 + gtx 1050ti + 8 Gb and it will be much faster, although at the moment is considered the simplest build to play on medium settings.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

MagicHero

Yes, the one in the profile

j
jtt211 26.01.20

MagicHero
On the contrary, the Origins on par with the city, my favorite part of the city, played Origins as it is not really delayed the game, but after playing it recently again, I was surprised I played it as if for the first time, she sucked me for 6 hours that's for sure, this masterpiece game. I don't know why you say it's boring. Of course there are such schools which belong to the developers, like electric gloves which were not in Usalama, because the Origins is a prehistory to Asalamu. Even though it is not a school, the diversity of the Freeflow system, but in the Night Batman was not gloves, so that it is possible that in Asalame he took them off, and in the Origins he wanted them was for food, but then why Livewire lash hundred if you simply wear gloves? You say empty city in what sense? If the plan of the bandits, then on every street Thugs hang out with the cops. If the puzzles then Yes, they are not enough, but Arkham knight they do not possess, and to go to collect the puzzles which is very rare for 4 Islands as it is not particularly desirable.

j
jtt211 26.01.20

MunchkiN 616
with the current modifications it is now demanding.