3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost_God 26.01.20 02:10 pm

Prices for 1050/1060 after the release of a new line

In fact, now, that's nvidia did release a new line of graphics cards, sort of like 1170\1180, naturally I of aunties to buy can not afford) but what is interesting, how generally could affect the market brand new? Can anyone share thoughts? Experience? Can't find what happened to the price of a vidyuhi preceding 1050 at the time of its release, and the like... wait maybe another month and need to figure whether
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 26.01.20

Lost_God
Graphics of the new generation of the lower and middle price segments will appear soon.
So 1050/1060 can stay at the current price level more than one month.
I his 1060-ku 6 GB took ~230-240 euros in the fall of 2016. At that time it was around 16K.
I suspect that with the release of similar cards of a new generation of overseas stores will sell 1060-Ki 190-200 Euro. But there is every chance that this will have to wait another 6-8 months. And if you expect lower shop prices in Russia, all very sad.

P. S: the price tag at the time of start of sales for 1050-Ki was around 100 euros, but the sense now to take a card with 2GB of VRAM (and is now more expensive, by the way)?

V
Vova126 26.01.20

I think any reduction will not be what is being done with the ruble. And it is better to buy now, and then all hell would buy

n
nickSIA 26.01.20

With the release of new GTX 2080/2070/2060 their prices are correspondingly high. The sellers understand that a new card will not buy the first couple packs because of higher prices compared to 10-series. But you have to like something to make money on HYIP. Nvidia may reduce the price of the 10-series. But the stores will be in the near future to reduce the prices for 10-series, because popular models remain 1050Ti GTX / GTX 1060. Nvidia was always accompanied by the release of a new card with a demonstration of its capabilities on new games with these new technologies. In the case of the 2000-series is a technology GameWork RTX.

V
VALEN006 26.01.20

in the world, I think the prices will change in the lower side. and we have been, and will remain for some time.

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Lost_God
We will not change, as for example with the 900 series. Stores will just sell a video card at the same price because they bought at the old price. With the release of new vidyuhi stores will simply cease to buy the series and start buying new, and old to sell at the same price. And even if prices fell it would be more profitable to buy a new generation of graphics cards because the performance from them will be higher. So with the release of the 1000 series 1070-I was even cheaper than the 980-th and in performance it still was ahead. So just with the release of new vidyuhi buy new or old/used on Craigslist, where prices will fall.

r
robespier26 26.01.20

No prices will not be lowered. Just a new series of cards will raise prices until the old sell out.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

will not change significantly prices debyutnyj cards and gradually just disappear.