3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenokryze 26.01.20 02:11 pm

What parting words for beginners in the game? (Monster Hunter: World)

Any advice to newcomers for a good start in the game? Because on consoles the game has already long gone, surely the veterans have any advice :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zerodroid 26.01.20

Xenokryze
Do not bother in the beginning, the meaning of APAT armor in the beginning makes no sense. Would later open the high level content and draculina will start again. Accustom present tarit consumables to hunt, very useful thing. It is better to play with someone in the party more interesting and easier. The attitude yourself under control. Very unusual control on your PC. Good luck.

G
GG4 26.01.20

Zerodroid
What's wrong with running on the PC? It is the same as on consoles, you can simply use different gamepads, but the buttons are still the same.

i
inad 26.01.20

Use a bow or great sword. Drin difficult to use, especially if one. For the murder of animals offer little resources, it is best to catch.

Z
Zerodroid 26.01.20

GG4
I bought the game on PC to play on the gamepad)) Control normal but I was not very comfortable and I changed a couple of buttons, and the control can be changed radial menu.

G
GG4 26.01.20

Zerodroid
Strange, I thought the PC play for game. But why buy a game specifically for the PC and to complicate her game for kawamichi?

m
mishazgetss 26.01.20

And I hammer like a newbie. Quite feel good, a challenge appeared :)

Z
Zerodroid 26.01.20

GG4
The point? Well, sort of. I was not comfortable with the ranged weapons on the gamepad to play. And now just heaven and earth.