3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Korabelnikov 26.01.20 02:11 pm

Petit hung between the shore and the sloop ,what to do? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Petit stuck between the boat and shore on the island of Keele ,and is now to join the team if GG afloat is not talking in General, except in circles around it to flop more or what not? When I was on the boat returning from the shore to swim flooded ,and this idiot behind me and caught the algae,and when I'm on the boat got up she automatically left the team ,I scored it thought when the ship will get will come off ,but no, she firmly stuck there ,I now all over again to replay? This crap happened in the beginning of the game ,and now I have all quests and treasures polypanel and podobral,all locations opened (only the quests after joining someone) and came back in Ohotnichiego and the ship almost got(don't know just makes sense to take it).WHAT TO DO? or is it possible without it? I'm in this fool to even distraint can't, far from shore and boat.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ASUSmen 26.01.20

Alexander Korabelnikov
before creating stupid topics, you will learn to press the button to LOAD the save....

D
Dryush 26.01.20

Need to reinstall Windows,otherwise nothing((

u
usus 26.01.20

Get used in games from piranha, saved every 5-10 minutes, obviously the author has not played the first version of the Gothic

B
Borev 26.01.20

usus wrote:
Get used in games from piranhas to survive every 5-10 min
So. Although I all games, no AutoSave, saved very often, and it is manual saving. But alternate between auto and manual.

A
Aleksandr Korabelnikov 26.01.20

ASUSmen
well, the answer is identity is not smart,I missed when Petit has already passed away ,and before that I did not think that she is stuck there forever, save a bunch,but re-take is not hunting,and I asked on past all is it possible without it to finish ? And Yes, I have not played much in the Gothic and previous Riesen,I'm mostly a Stalker , fallout,Diablo,Morrowind played

D
Dryush 26.01.20

In this case, exit the game and reboot on any save after getting stuck,Patty needs to be there for you.

u
usus 26.01.20

Alexander Korabelnikov
Logically, if it is not the main character in this quest, it is still stuck or not, there are scripted all embark on a quest to the end, MB it will appear beside it

A

Beekeeper
the fact of the matter is that all downloads after the jam ,leave it in place stuck though out the game,though perestanavlivat her,but conservation has kept this creature where it was, Yes,Yes it is I demolished nafig game ,installed again, but no change ,save saved glitch of reinforced concrete,it was stuck in the first part ,I did not say the third part started, joined the hunters, made some quests for him on the other side of lava and flooded Kilou ,where I was waiting for this surprise just if you without it then the hell with it ,and suddenly the progress of the game without arguing? she would log hanging type to take her on the team and still there is some

D
Dryush 26.01.20

Alexander Korabelnikov
Wow I've never even heard of.Reinstallation does not help,do the mystic((

A

Beekeeper
Yes, no mystery ,and save everything well recorded ,well only to depend on her, you can still save to use and not to let her get stuck there,but just in progress already far gone before I faced this problem rolled back and again held no interest, and even if you reinstall Windows because of bugs in the game ,by your advice, as it is not really worth to listen,utter nonsense,at what here Windows?

M
Mama Stiflera 26.01.20

Alexander Korabelnikov wrote:
WHAT TO DO? or is it possible without it?
Without Patty through the entire game. Will be a few minor quests with her, not affecting the main plot. Although the plot of the game, the task will be to find Patty. She needs to stand on the shore of the island of Kila and even if she is stuck as well here noticed, should trigger the script and it should appear in this job. And so I also have companions stuck in the air, was lost, but eventually appeared

A

Stifler's mom SPS, Yes it hangs in the same place for two chapters and appears nowhere else where and find it - I even ran with her sensitive and talked ,and then left her on the keel stuck, not bothered and swam away and forgot about it and only when the team has already started to collect remembered her ,but this fool all in the same place where was and to call her I can't ,as already said, afloat the Persians do not communicate, and stuck it in the water if on land it wouldn't be a problem I guess , just thought the progress of the game stake will rise if the team is not to take it, but if it is possible without it, and thank you